The Purpose - Page 3 of 4

This site has a mix of everything. There is - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Jun, 2016 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: What do you think is the MAIN purpose of this forum?
Total Votes: 0
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Due to the fact that many Members interpret incorrectly the purpose of this Community, they end up either breaking the Rules or left not exploring all that it has to offer.
The Purpose Related Information to The Purpose

Purpose...

30th Jan, 2007 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose - Page 3

I found the forum while searching LDS activities, but instead found a wealth of information and insightful discussion. Great moderation makes the discussion interesting and educational, where other forums are not. I think the diversity of the content on the forum is what makes it possible to find such diversity among the forum members.

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2007 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Purpose The

I chose "A Database of Sophisticated Discussions" cause it seems like there is so much to learn. I thought it was just lds people but I see now that its more.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2007 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose
A Friend

The Purpose Feedback & FAQ News Community

Valla

I found the forum while searching LDS activities, but instead found a wealth of information and insightful discussion. Great moderation makes the discussion interesting and educational, where other forums are not. I think the diversity of the content on the forum is what makes it possible to find such diversity among the forum members.

I totally agree with you. I also found this forum through google while searching for LDS activities for primary kids. I'm glad that I can discuss topics without spam and members who just join any forum to create drama. There's a lot of topics that make it very diverse and interesting. Hence the purpose of this forum. I chose An International Community seeking knowledge because as I got to read and explore the board I realized that's what the purpose is.

Reconcile Edited: LdsCyn on 29th Sep, 2007 - 9:17pm

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2007 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose
A Friend

Page 3 Purpose The

I think I was looking for a play-by-post space rpg on google. That's primarily why I got the account. The politics forums do remind me of radio left (a forum I used to be a member of a few years ago) before it started sucking.

5th Feb, 2008 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Purpose The

At first I thought it was just a lds community but after posting a bit I realized this place is HUGE! I like how the different themes seperate everything.

4th Jan, 2011 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose

With all the changes we are making using the KISS principles Discussed here: Source 4 we are emphasizing the things that we started with in 2002 and revolutionizing it in 2011. Those are based on really good Discussions and the basic role-playing games. This will help establish a closer intellectual atmosphere and burden us less with worrying about securing and updating 100s of features that people really do not use or so few use.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2015 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose - Page 3

I see this site as doing a little bit of everything on everything but in a friendly clean way so you can relax without worrying about having your view ridiculed.

27th Jun, 2016 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

This site has a mix of everything. There is a strong emphasis on games but good subjects aren't left out either. I guess the purpose is just as its title emphasizes… an international forum with something for people that want thoughtful discussion. I'm here mostly because of the presentation, the way you can discuss something and expect a mature response and not some troll answer.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Purpose

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,