The Purpose - Page 2 of 4

I have chased Balthazar across the realms - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 30th Jan, 2007 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: What do you think is the MAIN purpose of this forum?
Total Votes: 0
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Due to the fact that many Members interpret incorrectly the purpose of this Community, they end up either breaking the Rules or left not exploring all that it has to offer.
The Purpose Related Information to The Purpose

Purpose...

21st Nov, 2004 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

The Purpose - Page 2

Haha, Mr. Smith, your poll choices were too biased. Everyone posted the same!

Well, my purpose for being in this forum is the RPGs. In google, I didn't search for "An International Community seeking knowledge" , but rather "Medieval RPGs.

But I know that the purpose of the forum is to have educated discussions, learn, share your knowledge, and, among that, have some fun in RPGs, arcade, and Forum points, therefore I treat it like that and don't use it merely for RPGs. That was my purpose, but now I see there are many other parts to this forum which I enjoy.

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2004 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Purpose The

I agree with smudge. I didn't come here looking for an international forum seeking knowledge, but that is how I voted as pertains to the purpose of the forum. I think that is the purpose because I believe that is the goal of those who run this forum. However, for me, the reason I came was LDS Doctrine.

I find, I don't spend as much time on that board as I used to, but I still enjoy the forum.

22nd Nov, 2004 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

The Purpose Feedback & FAQ News Community

I am curious, what do you mean you have found 'sad things here'?
Sorry I missed this when you posted it.

I mean sweet folks who have shared some of their personal experiences with us about some "not so nice" things -- cancer, addiction, abuse, family tragedies. I admire their courage to share these types of stories with us, and I've been lifted by their abilities to overcome.

Roz

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose
A Friend

Page 2 Purpose The

I was amazed about the pool results as well. Maybe people voted what they though the pool "master" wanted to hear.

I am here for rpg but I find the structure of the site at least "interesting"

22nd Nov, 2004 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Purpose The

Maybe people voted what they though the pool "master" wanted to hear.

I don't think it is so much that we voted the way we thought he wanted to hear, but more likely what we thought his purpose was. Since the question wasn't why do you come here, but what do you think the purpose of the site is. To me, the purpose of the site is determined by the one who creates it. My purpose for coming here can be different.

16th Dec, 2004 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

The Purpose

It seems to me this is not so much an international community seeking knowledge as an international community seeking understanding. I can find the news on cable. I can find new perspectives on this forum.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Dec, 2004 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose - Page 2

Howe6079, that is a good way to look at it, although many that come here seem to exhibit a full knowledge of what they disclose and only in some few cases are willing to admit they learnt or now understand something because of their participation here.

30th Jan, 2007 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

I have chased Balthazar across the realms and thought the blighter had landed here. So I came to become a warrior and be rid of my haunted past!

RP was what I sought but found a community instead.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Purpose

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,