Future Earth Updates - Page 2 of 6

New Scenario Now that the last Scenario has - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 20th Jan, 2010 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
  Future Earth Updates This Thread will give you the very latest updates to the Future Earth Role-playing Game.
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2005 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates - Page 2

New Character Classes

Two new classes have been added to Future Earth: Engineer and Merchant. You will notice that the FE Rules and Skills Matrix will change over the course of today to compensate for these new additions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2005 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Updates Earth Future

Not Active Enough Script Corrected

When a player is below 75% activity a warning is show to them within their posts to increase their activity before playing. However, this 75% rule does not apply to Upgraded Members and so it should not have shown for them, this is now corrected. All Players should be mindful of this and increase their activity to suit.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2006 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Skin Association

The SilverBlue Skin, which has a futuristic theme to it, will now be associated with Future Earth RPG.

20th May, 2008 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Future Terra Database

I had a future themed site laying around that I made for a client who wanted a different design, so I added it to the Future Terra domain explaining some of the options available on our network for those who love Science Fiction: Future Terra Database.

23rd Nov, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Future Earth Main Page Changes

Forgotten no more the Future Earth Main pages has changed to reflect new content. Look out for for more new updates and a Scenario to start soon. See HERE.

4th Dec, 2008 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates

The Game Master says...

Future Earth Resurrected!

Create your characters now because Future Earth is alive again. The newest scenario is "Exploring Wrecks" and is awaiting players. There will be many improvements to this section as well since it has been dormant for so long. Prepare yourselves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Character Post Changes!

As you will see Future Earth's Post pages are changing. We have not finished yet, but just so you know if it shocks you into another dimension. You will also see all the relevant fields in your Control Panel to Update your character. Please feel free to do so.

20th Jan, 2010 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

The Game Master says...

New Scenario

Now that the last Scenario has ended I will be making a repeat Scenario called, "The Island" however the process for character creation, rolls and so forth will change, so please give me a day or so before you create your character.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Future Earth Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,