Your Activity

Your Activity - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Oct, 2004 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

?
Poll: How would describe your activity here?
  Stinks, but I have no time       2.70%
  I think about this place but never reach the point of logging on       8.11%
  I think I come on regularly enough for my satisfaction       18.92%
  I am here pretty often for a busy person       29.73%
  I rather peep so my activity level is terrible       5.41%
  I am as active as can be and proud of it       32.43%
  Really, none of this is a big deal for me       2.70%
Total Votes: 37
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you an active member in the community?
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Your Activity

Do you consider yourself an active forum member? Activity is measured by the number of posts you make per day as well as your last visit. This can be read via your participation bar under your avatar within all your posts. Most users consider themselves active for just coming to view messages and participate in the games, jokes, Premium pages, etc. That definition (just viewing) is not so good as compared to those who post everyday and actually contribute to the growth of the community. What is your perspective?

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2004 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Activity Your

I am certainly an active forum member. While I might not post every day, unless I am completely away from computers, I check my email for any responses or new topics.

I have a hard time responding unless I have something particularly pertinent to add to the discussion. So, I rarely add welcome messages to new members, and I never go around trying to figure out something to add just for the sake of adding. However, I sure try to keep things interesting, so that other peiple will feel like responding.

america.gif america.gif america.gif

16th Aug, 2004 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity Feedback & FAQ News Community

I would consider myself an active forum user, even though I do not participate in 2 of the largest discussions on the forum; LDS doctrine and RPG. However, I do post in almost all other discussions. I wouldnt say that only posting is needed to be active; I can see where users are online and reading current topics of discussion, and that to me is considered participation. However, it is nice to hear from others in a discussion, just to get their perspective or point of view. A discussion can end very quickly if there is only dialogue between 2 users and no one else.

16th Aug, 2004 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Activity Your

I try to be an active user. There are days that I just don't have time to post much, or at all. Even if I don't post I do come to check out the new topics.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Activity Your

It is addictive here. I find myself checking in a couple times a day and see what are the current hot topics. Whenever I see a topic that I have some knowlegde or I feel interested to discuss and share with the other members, I don't hesitate to join in and leave my message. I can say that I am fairly active. wink.gif

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Your Activity

I consider myself so-so. You see the reason I have 2 posts a day is because I go on vacations, and am unable to post during that time. Thus it brings down my average fast. When I'm home though I post frequantly enough to be considered active.
Now though I've decided to limit my internet time, because I've been spending to much time online.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Your Activity

I consider myself fairly active. I usually log in 2-3 times a day and post at least once, even if it's just to the Medieval RPG. I belong to several online communities and make the rounds daily to keep current. Then I will generally stick with one, maybe two of those sites a night and go on posting sprees. This is mostly when I'm manic. I don't post much anywhere when depressed as I don't like to bring down the party. I just noticed that I've topped 200+ posts... must have been on a recent spree!!! biggrin.gif

29th Oct, 2004 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity Community News FAQ & Feedback

Recently we added some colorful expressions for the activity rating. We were just wondering, is keeping your participation up important to you or does it not matter? Do you look at a user's participation level? Does it give importance to their posts?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Your Activity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,