Your Activity - Page 6 of 8

QUOTE (JPatt @ 29-Jan 10, 4:02 PM) so my activity - Page 6 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Feb, 2010 - 11:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

?
Poll: How would describe your activity here?
  Stinks, but I have no time       2.70%
  I think about this place but never reach the point of logging on       8.11%
  I think I come on regularly enough for my satisfaction       18.92%
  I am here pretty often for a busy person       29.73%
  I rather peep so my activity level is terrible       5.41%
  I am as active as can be and proud of it       32.43%
  Really, none of this is a big deal for me       2.70%
Total Votes: 37
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you an active member in the community?
23rd Oct, 2007 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Your Activity - Page 6

spock.gif That is some interesting Feedback? If you want to share anything personal or specific with regards to your Membership here then please feel free to use your Intro Thread to do so (the first Post you made upon becoming a Member).

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2007 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Activity Your

If you ask my kids, they will say I am addicted biggrin.gif but as for me, I love coming here and try to participate daily when possible. I feel that I am active but my description usually said Lukewarm for awhile and lately says Fair. I will keep working on it though and I thoroughly enjoy the forum.

As for other people, I do like to notice stats, basically to see how long they have been here and I love to read the charms so I can learn about different subjects.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2007 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Your Activity Feedback & FAQ News Community

I used to be addicted to forum posting, but I falter and dropped for a bit. Now I'm just getting back into it. But it appears that my activity was so high that even being out for many months didn't take a bite out of my activity stats!

16th Nov, 2007 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Activity Your

I glanced at my old post dated 21 May 2007 and grinned. I remember the good old days when I posted almost everyday. These days, I feel so dizzy trying to juggle too many things at once. I still try to squeeze in a post or two. I hate to admit but I do not post as regularly as when I first started. Sigh! Sometimes, life gets in the way I suppose!

17th Nov, 2007 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Activity Your

I like the pass through along with my other net routeins I just have certain sites that I visit more than others.

29th Jan, 2010 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity

In the last year or few months I feel like I've been pretty active, but I registered years back and only made rare trips here and didn't really post, so my activity level will take forever to significantly increase from the 7% or so it's at now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2010 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Your Activity - Page 6

Since your last Post you are up 3% to 10% with seldom to moderate Posting, so just be consistent and you will be surprised how quickly you catch up.

27th Feb, 2010 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Your Activity Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 6

international QUOTE (JPatt @ 29-Jan 10, 4:02 PM)
so my activity level will take forever to significantly increase from the 7% or so it's at now.

I think if you keep posting the way you do, you will be there in no time. I really enjoy your style of writing and I think you're a great contributor to our community.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Your Activity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,