Character Combat Info
To HIT Rapier d20+5
composite short bow 1d20+6
Damage rapier 1d6
Damage comp bow 1d6
Damage dagger 1d4
AC: 16 (10+ 2 (leather)+ DEX mod.)
& Mithral brstplate +1
HP: 32 (4D6 +2)
Land speed: 30 feet.
Rivoril, is a half-Elf with a semi- Drow-like appearance. His hair is silvery, blonde,doesn't have a beard, he stands 5'7 feet tall. He weighs 98 pounds (48kg),rather tall and slim looking. Slightly muscular, athletic build.
He isn't religious, tends to be quiet, conscientious with his work.
Althidon,reformed and stripped of his predisposed evil incarnation, was a Drow from the City of Hope, Was the father of Rivoril, he also had a human mother named Cathrin. Althidon was killed in battle when his Elven clan was attacked by Gnoll marauders, led by an evil Sorcerer. Rivoril felt isolated and alone, became a dedicated Locksmith and became very good at it. Not warmly welcomed by his fathers Elven clan. He became more comfortable living with the humans. As a result he devoted more time to serving them as a professional Locksmith, and Alchemy. He also developed a keen interest in Magic arts.The human village in which he grew to love, was attacked by Goblins, led by a evil Sorceress his mother was captured, to this day he doesn't know if she is still alive. A band of Thieves, aided by Wood Elves attacked the Goblins, and routed them. He was captured by a band of Thieves who had more sinister uses for his Locksmith skills. They took him under their wings, and trained him in more stealthier pursuits that involved a lot of theft.
Character Magick / Spells / Powers
anklet transport: 10 ft teleport, bonus act.
cloak resist: +1 (saves)
Combat reflexes: Gain an extra 3 attacks of opportunity on opponent.
Lightning reflexes: Able to get +3 on reflex saves. (DEX=3)
Finesse: Can use DEX modifier instead of STR in attack.
Ingenuity: Can gain +3, if spending points from savy pool. Savy pool=4 used on deflection or sneak attack.
Craft traps: (1) Fusillade of darts CR:1 mech,location,trigger,manual,reset,attack +10 ranged,1D4+1 dart.fire 1D4 at each target in two 5ft squares.Search DC 14, Disable device DC 20 (500gp)
Special abilities for Beguiler: Armored mage, due to Rivorils limited focus and specialized training, the use of light armor doesn't negate being able to cast Beguiler spells.
Where it comes to trap-finding, Rivoril can use his search skill to locate traps that have a DC of greater than 20. He can use the disable device skill to disarm a magical trap with DC of 25. But if he beats the DC by 10, can bypass it with his allies, without disarming it.
Spells 5 x o Level Beguiler
(1) Daze: Clouds the mind of humanoid 4 HD or less. So it is incapable of any action. Range: 25 ft. Duration: 1 round. Save: Wis saving throw (of target).
(2) Ghost sound: Create sound up to 4 humanoids, shouting, or talking.Rising in pitch.Range:25 ft. Duration:1 round. Save: Wis saving throw (of target)
(3) Message: Enables to whisper, and transfer messages with little chance of being heard. Pointing finger at target. Range: 100 ft. Duration: 10 minutes.No spell resistance.
(4) Open/close: Door, chest, box, or portal, anything less than 30 pounds. A locked door, or chest has saving throw on WIS.
(5) Read magic: Able to decipher or read magic glyphs, writing, and know if scroll is cursed etc.
Duration: 10 minutes. Target: Self.
Spells 1st level x 3.
(1) Color spray: A vivid cone of colored spray emanates from hands, causing creatures to become stunned, perhaps blinded. 5 or more HD: Creature stunned 1 round. 3>4 HD: Creature blinded stunned for 1D4 rounds, plus 1 round. 2HD or less: Unconscious and blinded, stunned for 2D4 rounds, plus extra 1D4 rounds, then extra one round. sightless creatures not effected, undead ,not knocked unconscious. Wis, saving throw for target.
(2) Mage armor: Invisible tangible field of force surrounds subject. Provides +4 bonus to AC so Rivorils AC = 20 when activated. Incorporeal creatures cant bypass it because it isn't normal armor.
(3)Obscuring mist: Vapor obscures all sight, including darkvision beyond 5 feet. Creature 5 feet away has 20% miss chance, creature more than 5 feet away has a 50% miss chance.
Hunter Guardian Shields: The inner thougts of Rivoril are protected. * Protected by Guardian
PLATINUM PIECES: 0
GOLD PIECES: 82
SILVER PIECES: 9/
COPPER PIECES: 93
Exchange rate: 1gp=100cp, 1sp=10gp, 1cp=10sp, 1pp=10gp
COIN purse: x1
Backpack x1 2lb. Weapons & Armor:
Hunk of cheese x1
Loaf of bread x1
Oranges x2 Quiver of 20 Arrows: 3lb.
Items in backpack: Leather armor (medium): +2 Armor bonus, 15lb. 10 Hp
Thieves Tools x1 1lb.
Bedroll x1 5lb.
Empty flask x1 1lb.
Flint & Steel x1 ?
Torch x2 1lb each.
Waterskin x1 4lb.
Acid flask x2 1lb each..
Holy Symbol (Wooden) x1.
Grappling hook x1 4lb
Rope Hempen (50ft) x1 10lb
TOTAL WEIGHT: 61.0 lb
Recently purchased: 3x weeks rations, 3x water skins.
1x head scarf, useful for keeping sand,dust off of face.
Game Master Notes*
Hunter Guardian Protects: The secrets dispensed by KNtoran are protected from prying eyes. * Protected by Guardian
Last nag (warning): --
At some point in this Character's life a foe became known - the history behind this rival can be written here.
STR: 17 (+3) DEX:17 (+3) CON:15 (+2) INT: 17 (+3) WIS:8 (-1) CHA:8 (-1)
Size: Slim athletic, muscular build.
Weight: 98 pounds (44kg).
Armor Class: 15
Skills (Roll D20 plus modifier number below)
Appraise - 0/+3
Balance - 0/+3
Bluff - 0/-1
Climb - 0/+3
Decipher - 0/ +3
Diplomacy - 3/ -1 (+1)=3
Escape Artist - (3+1) = 3
Forgery - 0/ +3 = 3
Intimidate - 0/ -1 = -1
Jump - 0/+3 = 3
Knowledge - 0/+2= 2
Hide - 4/ +3 = 7
Perform - 0/-1 = -1
Profession - 0/-1 = -1
Gather information (2+4+2)+1 = 9
Sleight of hand - 4/+2= 6
Move silently - 4/+3+1+1 = 9
Open lock - 4/+3+1 = 8
Disable device - 4/ +3+2 = 9
Balance - 4/ +3 = 7
Craft - 4 (trap's) / +3 = 7
Disguise -(0+5) = 5
Listen - 3/ -1 = 2
Search - 4/+3)+2+1= 10
Sense Motive - 0/-1 = -1
Spot - 5/-1 = 4
Swim - 0/+3 = 3
Tumble - 0/+3 = 3
Use Magic device - 6/-1= 5
Use Rope - 0/(+3) =3
TOTAL = 44 points. (plus 11 points for level 2)
Point blank shot: Extra +1 for ranged attacks, and damage, done with the short bow.
Sneak attack +2D6, trap-finding, Evasion, Trap sense+1, Uncanny dodge, +1 will save.
Dexterity bonus on sneak attack when flanking opponent. 1d6.
Immunity to sleep.
+2 Saving throw to enchantments.
Low light vision.
+1 Listen, Search, Spot check
+2 Diplomacy, Gather information.
Languages: Common, Elven.
HIT POINTS running total: 11
SAVES (BELOW HERE)