Your Favorite Skin - Page 2 of 14

First, I have to say I'm a bit surprised - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 5:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

?
Poll: Which Skin Is Your Favorite?
  Red       12.82%
  Dark Matrix       12.82%
  White Snow       5.13%
  Dial-up / MOBILE       7.69%
  Mormonite       10.26%
  Executive       15.38%
  Bare Bones       2.56%
  Medieval       15.38%
  Text Only       0.00%
  Animation       7.69%
  Shiv Shakti       2.56%
  Indian       2.56%
  Plain (default)       2.56%
  Latin-Mac       0.00%
  Silver Blue       2.56%
  BLOG       0.00%
  Love & Life Bytes       0.00%
  Cozyville       0.00%
  Mature       0.00%
  Gwynedd       0.00%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The way you see the forum
26th Aug, 2004 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin - Page 2

I use the dial-up skin, even though I have broadband. I just like the bright, clean look of it. I also like Winter White, but it doesn't have spell check and I really need spell check. wink.gif When I want a change I will go to the default colors.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2004 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Skin Favorite Your

When you find a feature is missing on either the Winter or Dark skin just let me know via Email and I will insert it - this is NOT the same for Dial-Up Skin which must be kept as lite as possible.

27th Nov, 2004 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin Feedback & FAQ News Community

I like the red skin the best, but for now I use the winter skin - you don't get winter ull year long laugh.gif

24th Dec, 2004 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Skin Favorite Your

Update

I updated the poll to reflect the new 'Mormonite' skin especially made for LDS members.

24th Dec, 2004 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Skin Favorite Your

I always try out the new skins, but find I prefer the red default skin the best. I am now testing the Mormonite skin. I figured, being "mormonite" and all, I should lend my support... smile.gif

25th Dec, 2004 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin

I notice that a lot of people like the red skin, but it is mostly those who 'grew up' with it since joining the community. At the turn of the year the default skin will change to Dark Matrix and we will see how that goes. Then back to red again. So, Tena... how do you like the Mormonite version?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2005 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin - Page 2

Added to the poll: 'Executive' Skin as we recently made it our default skin for the community.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin
A Friend

Your Favorite Skin Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

First, I have to say I'm a bit surprised that I am the only one who likes the Mormonite skin the best. I went and previewed all of the skins, and I have to say the one thing I really like about the new executive skin is that at the top it says, "For Intellectually Mature Discussion." I think this should be at the top of all the skins to let people know to only participate if this is what they are looking for. I know the other skins say something, but they do not quite spell it out like this sentence does. I think the winter white skin is really pretty, but I do like the mormonite skin the best. I love the color yellow, especially contrasted with black, and I chose it when I joined because of my beliefs. Winter white would be my second choice, and executive the third.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 22nd Jan, 2005 - 5:48pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,