Laws In Other Countries

Laws Countries - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Aug, 2004 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Laws In Other Countries
A Friend

Laws In Other Countries

how civil laws of europe differs from english common law in general including the legal process

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2004 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Countries Other Laws

Grouptt, could you be more specific? Which laws are you interested in? You say civil laws, but as pertaining to what? If I knew more about what you were after maybe I could help. In any case, you could do a google search about general differences in laws. Good luck finding what you need.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2004 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Laws In Other Countries
A Friend

Laws In Other Countries History & Civil Business Politics

i want to find out how criminal,civil laws including family and property laws are handled in code countries like contient europe as opposed to british/australian,north american common law and etc including islamic law

29th Aug, 2004 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Countries Other Laws

Grouptt,

I wrote an essay which goes over the philosophical (and basic practical) differences between the Anglo-Saxon Common Law and the Civil Law of Continental Europe (and elsewhere).

There are some good resources at the end of the essay that may help you in your studies...

https://www.freedom-central.net/euandbritain.html

Dubhdara.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

> TOPIC: Laws In Other Countries

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,