Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 77 of 78

For Mina and Ceza, it should be worth noting - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Aug, 2013 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 78 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub
A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 77

I guess Mina had done her business. Maybe she was able to help Ceza (And paid him the gold she had offered before)

I have posted my roleplay.

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2013 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Brunconero, I will be unavailable to post this Thursday thru Sunday afternoon.

I will be back sometime after 5pm Sunday.

Rather off topic, but...
My family and I are going camping for the 3x Birthday trip.
(3x = Father August 11, Eldest Brother August 13, Mine August 18)

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

9th Aug, 2013 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok, Steff, I will not wait for you for the next update.
Happy Birthday to the three of you. Have fun!

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2013 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 77 Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Rather off topic, but...
You're the same as me, Steff. I only different a week with my sister. Anyway, happy birthday

Bruco: since some character left their bags in the tavern, can Ceza pick them up? I talk about encumbrance.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

10th Aug, 2013 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

You can. Encumbrance doesn't work like in computer games. Carrying more than your supposed weight will slow you down and make your character less efficient in combat and in the use of the physical skills (Not the mental).
A good idea could be to search that bag and take only what you need. As all the party will discover, pooling and selling random items will not bring much wealth at this stage: you guys are in a small agricultural village and the only shopkeeper will buy only what he feels he can sell at a higher price.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2013 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If I remember correctly, the party has two carts right? If so then can the carts carry these bags?

If not, then I'll search the bags.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2013 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub - Page 77

The party had carts but they borrowed them for recovering the bodies in the groove and they already gave the carts back. Now there's one cart left, loaded with all the stuff collected in the soldiers' camp, but technically also that one is not property of the party since is part of the goods looted during the raids.

12th Aug, 2013 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

For Mina and Ceza, it should be worth noting that, according to my notes at least, Ja'laron has one of the Brooches and Jeaal had 2 of the uncut blue Azurites. Perhaps a full list would help if you could, Brucerono?

And, confirming that Tomas has no plan to steal the cart, not to mention that Ceza has no idea we even exist, and shouldn't know about the cart.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 12th Aug, 2013 - 11:35am

+  « First of 78 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.