Loosh Introduction

Loosh Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Dec, 2012 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2012 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Loosh Introduction
A Friend

Loosh Introduction

I'm interested in various things; I'm a humanist, anti-religion, but I believe in God. I like poetry and graphic design, and am dabbling in fashion design. I do want to design apps as well, so I'll look in on the coding. I'm interested in how we are developing as a race, and why we still resort to violence is beyond me. Gays should get married have children and get fat like the rest of us, it's unfair that they're still single, and beautiful.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2012 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Loosh

Congrats, You Have Found The International Community!

Loosh I think you will make some good contributions to our Topics here. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Select an Avatar to give yourself some 'uniqueness' and then do begin participating by sharing your views within the Topics we have in the Forum.

Using a mobile? If you need Mobile support please choose the "Dialup / Mobile" Skin from the drop down menu at the very top of this page.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

For Your Information: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time: MOBILE version | Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2012 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Loosh Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Loosh from South Africa! You have a varied amount of interests and we have topics here that fit those interests so I do look forward to reading your comments. Should you need any help getting around feel free to ask here for assistance.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2012 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.9%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction Loosh

Here is my "Welcome". I saw someone else from South Africa floating around here.

international QUOTE
...anti-religion, but I believe in God.

Now that's unique.... how does that work out for you when you have to explain what you believe?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2012 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Loosh Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Loosh

Hi Fairmaiden, I was raised Christian, and could never see myself as anything else. But after some introspection some ten years ago, I realized that I loved everyone and "Respected" their religions. Then I thought, how is it possible to respect a religion if you know nothing about it. After much research and information gathering, I found that some information that is taught to us, is rubbish, just plain rubbish. I started trying to find what I still could call my belief system, and there was nothing left in Christianity... And I couldn't embrace anything else, they are all flawed. All religions are started with Divinity, but Man scrambles it into an unrecognizable mess. Yet, I find God in everything, in every aspect of my life. Did you know that the 3rd largest religion after Christianity and Islam is no religion?

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2012 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.9%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Loosh Introduction

I think I know where you are coming from. I actually drop hints of this in some of the religious threads here. I don't go out of my way to offend anyone but at the same time I like them to give me a real plausible answer for some of the things they teach. Maybe we will have the same point of view, I will look out for your messages there.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2012 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Loosh Introduction
A Friend

Loosh Introduction

The religious can be very scary, they don't seem to see God sometimes. Sad, but true. I'll look out for yours as well. I find the site clunky, and less streamlined than most, so I'm a bit put off to start with, but I'll give it a go.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2012 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Loosh Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

international QUOTE
I find the site clunky, and less streamlined than most...

Do you have a particular example you want to reference to explain what you mean? If you are using a mobile you know there are other themes (Skins) right?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Loosh Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,