Scientology - Page 4 of 7

I saw the pictures but all of you are wearing - Page 4 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 1st Jul, 2008 - 6:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Top  Scientology Church of Scientology
13th Jun, 2008 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Scientology - Page 4

June 14th is approaching, if you live near a Scientology building stop by and join in the fun. The topic of this protest is the Sea Org.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Scientology
A Friend

Scientology

Your protesting sea org? What is the protest about. Any information of what the protest is for or against would be helpful so I can decide whether I want to join or not.

20th Jun, 2008 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

Scientology Beliefs Religious General

Little late on my part, but for what it's worth the protest was against Scientology's Sea Org.

The Sea Org is a paramilitary group within the cult that serves out a billion year contract while having minimal contact with the outside world. They endure horrendous working conditions, no heath care, minimal pay, are kept from their families, and alleged physical and metal abuse (we can't prove this one, yet).

To accomplish this we set out to mock them relentlessly by having fun at their expense and spread information about the truth of Scientology, all while dressed as pirates. It was quite fun.

The next global protest is July 12th, where the topic will be the Office of Special Affairs (OSA). The OSA are the people often seen videotaping us SPs, and serve roughly the same purpose as the Gestapo. That's not much of an exaggeration as they helped train Morocco's intelligence service in interrogation techniques.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Link removed. Do not promote other Forums or sites. See Constructive Posting Policy.

20th Jun, 2008 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Scientology

I would be interested in viewing personal pictures about your Scientology Protests that you may have taken (do not link), you can Upload them to the in house Gallery.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Scientology
A Friend

Scientology

I understand now it is just a mockery of anothers religion and not a real kind of protest at all. Interesting concept of doing things. I wonder if this will have any impact on how scientologist act?

25th Jun, 2008 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

Scientology

Again, they can believe whatever they want; our problem is with the organization behind it. Although many of us find their beliefs absolutely ridiculous, we are not actually mocking their beliefs. In fact we are saving them a lot of money, to hear it from us costs nothing while hearing it from their people cost quite a bit. The truth is most people find the core beliefs of Scientology to be ridiculous or even crazy, so it would be natural that we appear to be mocking them.

It is an actual protest, we are just having fun while doing it. As to the impact our visits are having on how the Scions act, they're getting more paranoid and more crazy. Based on what other locations are reporting this is the case across the board.

Also coc... wrong site, pics are up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Scientology
A Friend

Scientology - Page 4

Lots of good pics of protests if you just do an I-net search w/ any search engine re Scientology and sea org. (Sorry, can't post links here...).

It is good to have some light shined on groups like this to show they are not only off center, but use strong arm tactics against their former members and critics. Also, it may save someone else from either spending a bunch of money on books and tests, and/or getting sucked in to their "cult".

On the other hand, like many religions / philosophies, tho, it can be great for some (I'm sure Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and others will always credit Scientology w/ their success). But . . . people have to check it out and go into it w/ eyes wide open.

1st Jul, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Scientology General Religious Beliefs - Page 4

I saw the pictures but all of you are wearing masks. Are you afraid that all the scientology people come and take you away? wink.gif I think if you're going to be taken seriously then more serious action has to take place, it will be taken better, don't you think?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Scientology

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,