Travis Alexander Murder Case

Travis Alexander Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th May, 2013 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Travis Alexander Murder Case Jodi Arias accused of killing her secret lover
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2013 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Murder accused recounts sex, lies and religion

A US woman charged in the stabbing and shooting death of her lover has recounted her abusive past, the numerous boyfriends who cheated on her, her troubled relationships and how her life changed forever the day she met the victim Ref. Source 9

Travis Alexander Murder Case (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2013 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Alexander Travis

It would be interesting to know if the victim ever felt in danger before meeting his fate. A confession to a friend or something noticed by the neighbors. It would be strange if such a violent crime just came out from a "Normal" situation. As a side note, I don't think that the past of this woman should be relevant for the ongoing trial. A lamb that becomes a butcher should still be considered a butcher.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2013 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Travis Alexander Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Jodi Arias trial nearing its conclusion, judge says

The guilt-and-innocence phase of the trial could go to the jury next week, the judge said. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Prosecutor calls Jodi Arias a manipulative liar

Jury will have four choices: first-degree murder, second-degree murder, manslaughter or acquittal. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 8th May, 2013 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Jodi Arias has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the killing of Travis Alexander, her former boyfriend. Ref. CNN

9th May, 2013 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
A jury in Phoenix on Wednesday found Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder of her on-and-off lover, Travis Alexander, in a sensational trial that gained international attention over several months. She said in a post-conviction interview that she preferred a death sentence, the Associated Press reported Wednesday evening.

She must be really guilty. You know what, sometimes I think that if I were to be convicted of such a terrible crime I would rather just die than have to spend all my life in a prison.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2013 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Jury considers death penalty in Arias case

Nationally, women account for only about 2 percent of death sentences. Ref. Source 1

15th May, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Travis Alexander Murder Case Politics Business Civil & History

Arias will most likely get her wish as the jury found that she killed her boyfriend in an extremely cruel way. She still has to be sentenced.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Travis Alexander Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,