Star Wars - Page 3 of 4

Quite agreed. I must admit having had more - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Star Wars This is a general Thread for anything Star Wars. There are more specific threads covering each episode, books, cartoons, etc.
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars
A Friend

Star Wars - Page 3

I can see where they are going with this. Yes there is supposed to be balance to the force. You can not have light without dark thus if you are a mix of both you have balance and you do not have to worry about the dark.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars
A Friend

Wars Star

I've long considered the Jedi order to be nearly as flawed as that of the Sith. Flawed in considerably less reprehensible ways, but flawed nonetheless.

Now, in the expanded universe material, the revised Jedi order founded by Luke fixes most of those flaws. But the EU is no longer canon so…

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars
A Friend

Star Wars Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I guess we will have to wait and see what answers the next movie reveals to us. Maybe it will change the whole outlook for the movie after that.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars
A Friend

Page 3 Wars Star

Indeed, I must admit to a great deal of interest in the directions they might be taking.

A lot hinges on what one interprets the needed balance between the force to be.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars
A Friend

Wars Star

Yes a balanced fighter who can use the dark and the light sides of the force to bring peace to the galaxy will be a much stronger warrior and a much stronger peace keeper than the jedi order ever was.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars
A Friend

Star Wars

It isn't just a matter of strength in my estimation.

The Jedi order, out of fear of the dark side, demanded that its students disconnect from all strong emotions, and not just the negative ones at that.

Beyond a certain point, you've divested that person of the things that make life worth living. It is no wonder so many turn the other way.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:31pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars
A Friend

Star Wars - Page 3

Well, I can't wait for this to come out. I enjoyed both of the last movies that came out so I have high hopes for this… whatever Luke meant.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars
A Friend

Star Wars Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

Quite agreed. I must admit having had more than a little skepticism on hearing Disney was taking over the IP, especially when they nulled the EU. But I am quite glad to have been wrong.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Star Wars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,