Nigeria Boko Haram Islamist Militants - Page 10 of 11

Kyrroeth, Sometimes being a sniper has its - Page 10 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 1:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Best of  Nigeria Boko Haram Islamist Militants Islam / Muslim Related
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2016 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nigeria Boko Haram Islamist Militants - Page 10

ISIS Announces New Boko Haram Leader:

The Islamic State terror group's media arm on Wednesday announced a new leader of the Boko Haram extremist group in Nigeria, signalling a major change in strategy and new targets for terrorist attacks. Ref. Source 5x?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Militants Islamist Haram Boko Nigeria

The women who love Boko Haram

At a safe house in Nigeria, the wives of Boko Haram fighters share stories of the men they married. Ref. Source 7g.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Nigeria Boko Haram Islamist Militants Islam Studies

Nigeria president says extremist group Boko Haram driven from last stronghold

President Muhammadu Buhari said Saturday that the extremist group Boko Haram was driven from its last stronghold in Nigeria. He urged troops to intensify efforts to find the remaining Chibok girls who are still in captivity. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Militants Islamist Haram Boko Nigeria

Around 1.8 million Nigerians in Boko Haram region at risk of starvation - WFP;

Aid groups entering the region in recent months have warned that shortages of food, shelter and medical care were threatening refugees with widespread famine and disease. Ref. Source 7i.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Militants Islamist Haram Boko Nigeria

Boko Haram spokesperson killed after plot to oust leader;

The leader of Boko Haram's main faction, Abubakar Shekau, has admitted killing the group's purported spokesperson over an apparent plot to oust him. Ref. Source 7z.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Nigeria Boko Haram Islamist Militants
A Friend

These are bad people. True evil exists on this planet and it's in organizations like this and some others I've witnessed in the Middle East and Afghanistan. That's not to say it doesn't exist elsewhere, it does, but this is where I've witnessed it firsthand. My uncle witnessed it during WW II when he freed a concentration camp. Friends of mine saw it in other places. Boko Haram terrorizes children until they are so broken they will do anything for their captors. They rape women and girls into submission for no other reason than being Christian, following the wrong brand of Islam, not being pious enough in their Islam, or just because they caught the eye of a bad man who likes to do bad things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nigeria Boko Haram Islamist Militants - Page 10

Yes, this is a sick group. The acts they commit are despicable. I just can't imagine the mentality of a person that does this to innocent people and children. True monsters.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nigeria Boko Haram Islamist Militants Studies Islam - Page 10

Kyrroeth,

Sometimes being a sniper has its perks. Given the opportunity I'd take the shot. I actually have friends in that AO and I'm sure they are itching for the opportunity to find these folks.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Nigeria Boko Haram Islamist Militants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,