Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 3 of 73

Thomas: Wait for Major to get the tourist - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 6th May, 2013 - 10:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (73) »
Closed
  Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad Order All Players are responsible for putting their OWN Character Actions here. The dependency on a Squad Leader is no more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
19th Apr, 2013 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 3

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Lars follows Seth. He says nothing to Security, instead walking close to Seth and talking about camera editing techniques. He nods at Security in a friendly way. He will present himself as the "Editor" if questioned. He is here because his crew decided this would be a good place to do a documentary, and it's his job to piece together all the different shots, determining which angle fits best, syncing up the cameras and the music, and any other little things that may need correcting or tweaking.

Uhurah takes up the role of artistic background coordinator. She is an artsy kind of person and will try to find something creative to say like artists do.

Nathan will line up for the checkin and, if asked, present himself as one of the cameramen.

Major will be the group's gopher. Since they are going to the amazon he will be used for clearing bush, making sure no animals attack the group, preparing camping areas and things like that. He's not really involved in the film production he is more of the 'handyman' but is accustomed working with film crews so he knows what they need.

Shane: Fiddle with my equipment and get my arm out (I assume it is my arm) so they can scan me. Act like I have been doing this for years.

Thomas: Don't say anything but just follow the group and leave the others do the talking.

Seth will move to the line that is going through security as he gets ready to head to the passenger boarding area.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Major steps back from Lars a bit he does not want to 'play' the same game that Lars is doing so he tries to distance himself from that attitude.

Lars responds to the guard with a scoff, and a look that says "I'm far too important to be bothered by the likes of you."

Shane stay quite waiting for the scan.

Thomas: I got an 8, (8-5 = 3).

Nathan will try to assume a neutral attitude not wanting to look worried or anxious to get through the checking point.

Seth will tell the guy that they are headed to the amazon area to scout film locations for a documentary that is planned. Yes this gentleman is with me as we need to find location, people and the wildlife to put a good show on to further people into wanting to help the peoples of the amazon with possible donation.

Uhura will try to be as calm as possible.

24th Apr, 2013 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Seth will continue through and wait for the others ot join him past the security check.

Thomas compiles to what the officers say and remains cautious with them, if the officers tell Thomas what it is his propose of his flight and he will answer to the officers about being hired for a mission given by a military commander.

Nathan will not say anything and, with the same blank facial expression as before, he will slowly follow the officers. He will not show diligence nor reticence, staying quiet and calm like if what is happening was standard routine.

Lars sighs at the guard, adopting an expression of irritation.
"Lead on, then. " He responds to the guards. He goes along with them, walking confidently, as though the security officers are his personal chauffeurs rather than his guards.

Major will follow the officers being very cooperative.

Uhura relax making no big deal about anything. She also tries to keep Thomas calm.

28th Apr, 2013 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Page 3 ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Lars grins at the officer who scanned him, "There are a lot of things you could have found out about me. Which are you referring to?" He casually looks the room up and down, getting a feel for the area, "Are we being detained? You know, if we miss our departure because of this, our investors will throw a fit. "

Major says nothing, he let's someone else do the talking while trying to be as relaxed as possible.

The others will just wait to see the outcome.

30th Apr, 2013 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Seth will head to the check in for the next shuttle now that everyone seems to be heading in that direction.

Nathan: Keep silent and prepare to head to the check-in as soon as Lars is done with the security officers.

Lars smile becomes slightly friendlier when he hears they are not being detained, "Good to hear it. The film can't get made if we miss our shuttle." When the officer asks about where they are staying, he responds, "All the boss told me is Sector C. He didn't say how long we'd be here, but I suspect we'll be at least two weeks, maybe a month." Lars shrugs casually.

The rest of us just wait. I forgot to mention that Sgtlee wanted to know if you could take over his character for him until he returns home.

1st May, 2013 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

Major: Keep waiting, keep quiet.

Nathan will avoid any comment and wait for the explanations to be done.

Seth will see that the others are not with him and step out of line to wait for the group to catch up.

Lars nods when he sees the map, still behaving as if absolutely nothing is out of the ordinary, "Yeah, I have a boss. Our director is out there with the rest of our crew, he's my immediate supervisor. " He points to the village previously referred to as Sector C.
"We're heading here, I don't know how you would refer to it. I was told it's a village, but I know little else. I'm actually Editor, but I wasn't going to be stuck in an office while these knuckleheads ran off to exotic locales." He nods to his companions.

Uhura waits.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2013 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 3

Major looks for a map of the area that shows the local name for Sector C. If he can buy the map he will do that. Then he will look for a tourist transit ATV going to Sector C.

Thomas: Follow the group and wait for them to get a taxi to take us all to the next destination.

Nathan: Check which kind of solutions are there for reaching their next destination. He'll look for buses, ATVs and check out the taxies lined up outside.

Seth: Look for a transport ATV that will take us to our next destination.

Lars will follow the rest of the group.

Uhura follows Major.

6th May, 2013 - 10:50am / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

Thomas: Wait for Major to get the tourist map so the group can make sure to know where they are going.

Seth will walk past the taxis and look about to see what may be the best option for their travel. He will ignore the pleas of fare from the drivers.

Nathan will wait for Major to get some paper money and buy the touristic map. Meanwhile, he keeps looking around for an ATV.

Major goes to the cambio to exchange some credits if it is near 1:1 or more in his favor he will exchange 100 CRs.

Rest of us will just be waiting together.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (73) »

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,