Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 3 of 193

Out of Character: I don't know. Most - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2013 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (193) »
Closed
Future Earth RPG - Biowarfare Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
2nd Mar, 2013 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 3

Out of Character: Welcome, friend! I didn't expect you to join FE, I remember you saying to Play that you were afraid of not being able to manage too many games. Glad you changed your mind!
Wow, we were just discussing about our hopes og getting a new player for this game and here he is!

Like Fair said, this is pretty much like World of Medieval, at least when it comes to character's stats. Another similarity is that also FE is deadly: we almost got wiped out in the last scenario. If not because of an incredible intervention by our lady here, we would be all creating new characters....

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2013 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Out of Character: All JB's games are deadly that's what keeps me coming back for more! I don't like the Monty Hall kind of games. Now totally cool that Shane is with us, let's wait to see if any more comes.

2nd Mar, 2013 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character:: I agree Play. I like the idea that I could die. It keeps players honest and avoids hack and slash. I'm no meat shield but you won't see me climbing trees (looks at Brunonero).

Which one of you outstanding experienced individuals will be our squad leader for this?

The good news is if we play our cards right we don't have to fight. From the mission description we shouldn't fight. This looks like a plan clothes mission.

2nd Mar, 2013 - 4:14am / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Page 3 Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Out of Character: I'm currently the squad leader or I should say I was for the last scenario but I don't mind if someone else wants to do the job so I can focus more on my character and other posts around here.

Rather off topic, but...
Sgtlee don't worry Bruconero's characters may not climb trees in this game but they still do weird stuff sometimes. laugh.gif Read the arctic scenario so you know what I'm talking about.

2nd Mar, 2013 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: Sometimes you have to climb trees to survive. And also Einstein was doing "Weird things": people will appreciate my genius after I die (laugh)

For me is fine if you keep being the party leader, Fair. I'm ok with waiting if everybody wants to do so but, what we are waiting for exactly? Which skills will help us out in this scenario?

2nd Mar, 2013 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Out of Character: I guess Play wants to ensure there isn't an excuse for not having a skill that could help us. I can see the importance of it, just imagine if you were not back in the arctic to hack into the computer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2013 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 3

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Out of Character: That's right Fair and good point too.

And of course I'm right about this, Oinodaemon is going to be joining us soon so we definitely should wait up. I asked him to choose skills we don't have but I figured if we need specific skills we could ask him to choose those. So if you guys like have any suggestions let me know.

3rd Mar, 2013 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

Out of Character: I don't know. Most of the skills in FE are based on a modern and technological universe. In this scenario, a primitive environment, we would need stealth but I didn't see any skill specifically related to it.
So, yes, maybe some other skill related to science since we are quite well covered on the other sides.

Hey, Play, I solemnly bestow on you the title of Official Ambassador for our group. After chasing sgtlee, I saw you are brainwashing Oinodaemon now (laugh)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (193) »

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,