North Korea Military - Page 5 of 6

While he has made bold claims of an unstoppable - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have.
7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Military - Page 5

What they have is lots of numbers but we don't fight wars like that no more. Its all about technology and as one writer said they are still in the 60s.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Military Korea North

No wonder he is focusing on missiles so much his ground forces and air force is from way back when. None of it will save him if he goes to war with us unless China steps in.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 7:02am / Post ID: #

North Korea Military
A Friend

North Korea Military History & Civil Business Politics

When a single man can handle weapons that can devastate an enemy army in the thousands, army's can no longer boast of how many men they contain. North Korea would be foolish to start a war, as she depends far too much upon the disinterest of her neighbors to stir up that level of trouble. China could be over there in less than a week and remove the dictatorship.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Military Korea North

Video shows North Korean soldier's daring, bullet-ridden defection to South. A North Korean soldier escaped to South Korea amid a hail of bullets. Source 9i.

9th Dec, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Military Korea North

North Korea reminds me of the buildup before the Iraq war. There was all these claims by the enemy of how much they will destroy anyone that tried to invade and after a massive bombing campaign they surrendered without much fuss. I see the same with North Korea. I do not think they can stop precision bombing of their missile sites and if they did retaliate they will be using old time equipment that won't do much damage. In any case they will be pounded so hard they won't be able to defend themselves very well and the army will probably surrender too when they see Kim cannot protect them.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 22 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.2%

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Military
A Friend

North Korea Military

As much as Little Kim tries to tell the world and his people that he is a god, he isn’t. Any war he gets into will be over in a matter of weeks and he will not be likely to survive his foolishness. His army is useless and his technology is obsolete.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Military
A Friend

North Korea Military - Page 5

That may well be true but from what I've read they have thousands upon thousands of artillery and rockets aimed at Seoul. They would lose quickly but if we attacked him he would fire all he had at South Korea. Millions would die. That isn't something to be taken lightly.

I wouldn't say his army is useless. He has defensible terrain there. It's easy to bomb someone into submission in a desert. I'm sure they are well dug in. We would have to send ground forces in to finish things off and that could get messy. This isn't Iraq. North Korea proved how hard they would fight against us during the Korean War. They won't just throw their guns down. I've been enlightened on this by a couple of forum members previously.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:09pm

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Military
A Friend

North Korea Military Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

While he has made bold claims of an unstoppable military force, the truth is he barely could stand off any reasonable modern army. He relies on 40 year old technology, and surplus equipment. When NK fought the USA, they did so with guerilla tactics and the USA tried to attack specific targets. If allowed free reign, any military force will walk over him. Modern detection methods and satellite surveillance makes finding dug in forces obvious. He is all bluster. China could easily overwhelm him.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:48pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: North Korea Military

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,