Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 7 of 20

When you say "Type up your character - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2015 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 20 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (20) »
Post your Character for Approval if you are interested in KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2015 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 7

You will have 100 gold to buy your equipment for the game.

You are about average height so roll a d4 and add that to 70 inches for your height.

You are a bit over weight so you will need to roll 3d10 and add that to 180 lbs. You now need to roll a d20 for your eye color and a d12 for you hair color.

Since I start all characters out at max hit points you will have 10 hit points with a constitution of 12 you get no bonus. It is up to you to decide if you wish to follow a god or not. You do have a sword and a shield. The sword type is up to you.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2015 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Is there a list where I can see what can be bought with the 100 gold?

I got a 4 so that is 74 inches or 6'2"? Just a quick question, why is height, weight or even what my character looks like important? Just asking to understand how this kind of txt Role-playing Game works.

I'm 196lbs. For eye color I got a 1 and hair 3.

What is the benefit of having a god?

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2015 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I have people roll for height and weight hair and eye color so people can have a better description of their character without the need to have everyone be just a average character. Makes everyone unique. That being said you have grey eyes and brown hair.

As far as a god it may or may not help your character that depends on who you chose for a god and how active you are in donations and prayers to your god.

If you do a search on the advanced dungeon and dragons players handbook you can find a pdf file to download and view to see what you may want for equipment. If you can not find this let me know what you feel like buying and I can look it up for you.

21st Jan, 2015 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 7 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

Oh that is a good idea, it takes away having to think too much. I will leave out the god bit and maybe look at it later when I understand more about how it works.

I guess I want a sword, shield some food and a sack to put it all in? Anything else you think I might need. Thanks.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2015 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

As I stated above you already have a sword. You need to decide what type of sword you want a short sword, long sword, broad sword, scimitar, two handed sword. The choice is yours. You also have a shield, it is a small shield. As far as the food Iron rations are 1 gold per day and normal rations are 10 silver per day or 1/2 gold.

Sacks are 5 silver each for a medium sized sack, unless you want a back pack which is 2 gold.

22nd Jan, 2015 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Oh yes you did sorry about that. I do not know if the sword type matters or not but I will go take the broad sword, backpack and 5 rations so that leaves me 93 gold. Anything else or are we ready to start?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2015 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 7

Type up your character sheet so all the info is in one place and then I will get you started. Make sure to pick an alignment.

23rd Jan, 2015 - 3:14am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

The Swift Sword says...

When you say "Type up your character sheet" You mean you want me to keep a record or to put it here again? I was asking in the other game if there is a place to store this information on this site? What is alignment?

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.