Religion & Politics - Page 4 of 4

I am on both sides of this argument. I can - Page 4 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 4th May, 2017 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Separable or Inseparable?
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2015 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Religion & Politics - Page 4

How Do You Know What’s Right and Wrong? Left-Right Differences, Part VII

How can we determine what is morally right? The answer to this question — the most important question human beings need to answer — is a major difference between Left and Right. For conservatives, the answer is, and has always been, that there are moral truths — objective moral standards — to which every person is accountable. Ref. Source 2c

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Politics and Religion

Trump signs executive order to 'protect and vigorously promote religious liberty'

President Trump has signed an executive order designed to "Alleviate the burden" of a law designed to prohibit religious leaders from speaking out about politics. The order aims to make it easier for employers with religious objections not to include contraception coverage in workers' health care plans, although it would be up to federal agencies to determine how that would happen. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Religion & Politics
A Friend

Religion & Politics Beliefs Religious General

I am on both sides of this argument. I can see why people with very strong religious beliefs would be against this and providing it would go against what their respective Holy Book teaches them. They see this as taking life… even potential life.

I can also see the other side of this, many people do this because they can't afford to have children, or more children as the case may be, and this is simply their way of protecting themselves.

In this, there are no easy answers as the two sides are nearly diametrically opposed.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Religion & Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,