Best Looking Lead Singer

Best Lead Singer - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Dec, 2004 - 7:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2004 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Best Looking Lead Singer

Music these days is less about the words and music and more about image. Some people will listen to anything dished out by a singer just because they are beautiful or handsome. Whom do you think is the most beautiful or handsome singer?

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2004 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Singer Lead Best

For some reason I have always been fascinated by Gwen Stefanie of the group 'No Doubt'. I've found myself watching videos of theirs without even knowing what I just heard. My wife is aware of this fascination, and kids me about it whenever one of their songs comes on the radio. The weird part is that I dont even recognize a lot of their songs on the radio, so it is clear why I am watching the videos so intently. undecided.gif

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 7:58am / Post ID: #

Best Looking Lead Singer
A Friend

Best Looking Lead Singer Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Gwen Stefani is a doll, and Pink comes in close second. They both are talented singers, although I like guitar playing more than singing. On the other hand Brittnay Spears has no musical talent what so ever. Gwen Rocks.

> TOPIC: Best Looking Lead Singer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,