Daylight Saving Time - Page 2 of 3

Goodness I so agree with this. What a supreme - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2005 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Daylight Saving Time - Page 2

U.S. HOUSE VOTES TO EXTEND DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME

The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a wide-ranging energy bill that could end up giving Americans an extra month of daylight saving time - and leave Canadian provinces out of sync. Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2005 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Time Saving Daylight

Well, it is official Members in the USA you get an extra month of 'light':

international QUOTE
BUSH SIGNS DAYLIGHT TIME BILL INTO LAW

U.S. President George W. Bush has signed into law a wide ranging energy bill that includes giving Americans an extra month of daylight time - a move that could cause some headaches for Canadians.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200... Ight050808.html

1st Apr, 2006 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Daylight Saving Time UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Has anyone heard of the Daylight Saving issues going on in Australia? Well, March 26 was the official time for DST changes there, but since the Commonwealth games were going on during that time, they decided to extend it to April 2, when Europe and North America would be changing theirs. This meant that automatic changes done on March 26th would have to be reversed, then change again tomorrow. Not good news for the IT industry where time-sensitive applications exist.
Anyway, like I mentioned, tomorrow is the official date for DST changes in Europe and North America, so don't forget. We skip an hour, but that makes daylight hours longer, so losing the hour of sleep tonight will be worth that.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2014 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Time Saving Daylight

Daylight saving time: Should it stay or should it go?

A legislatively mandated push to decide the fate of daylight saving time in Utah came to the Clark Planetarium. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Time Saving Daylight

Does daylight saving time increase risk of stroke?

Turning the clock ahead or back one hour during daylight saving time transitions may be tied to an increased risk of ischemic stroke, but only temporarily, according to a preliminary study. Ref. Source 1a.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Daylight Saving Time

More proof daylight saving sucks

DAYLIGHT saving sucks. New research is increasingly supporting the view that it's time to stop messing with the clocks once and for all. Ref. Source 2w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Daylight Saving Time
A Friend

Daylight Saving Time - Page 2

Yes I for one would support this. I think it is nothing more than people in marketing and commerce that is making a killing off the Daylight savings time.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Daylight Saving Time
A Friend

Daylight Saving Time Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Goodness I so agree with this. What a supreme waste of time. Let's stop messing with the clocks and just have one time standard.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Daylight Saving Time

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,