Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2004 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

System Check
A Friend

System Check

As I was searching the net for information on different roleplaying games I came across the Hero System. It looked interesting enough, so I ordered a copy through a local game shop. Has anyone had any play experience with the system. I have read several positive reviews, but any insight from the members of this board would be welcome and appreciated.

Does it work equally well for varying genres?

Is it as detailed as I have read?

Are there any major flaws to be worked around?

Thanks in advance for any information.

O.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2004 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Check System

Again, this is another system I am unfamiliar with, but if you reference a link to the original creator it will be helpful in understanding it. Thanks.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2004 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

System Check
A Friend

System Check Reviews RPG & Card Board

You can check out HERO System here:

HERO System

12th Nov, 2004 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Check System

You know I was actually thinking about starting an RPG based on heroes and I still am. There is used to be an RPG called, 'Toons' (I think that is the name) that came out around the time AD&D became famous. The major flaw of the game was the way characters were structured, it seemed almost impossible to enjoy a game where they were invincible. Thanks for the link it is handy and as for reviews: https://www.herogames.com/Products/reviews.htm

> TOPIC: System Check

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,