Central Intelligence Agency - CIA - Page 6 of 6

Federal agents opened fire on an armed man - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th May, 2021 - 11:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Also known as the CIA
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Central Intelligence Agency - CIA
A Friend

Central Intelligence Agency - CIA - Page 6

I agree but I feel that people at WikiLeaks are not thinking they can release anything to the people because it is the will of the people. I think that WikiLeaks is getting to the point they are totally out of touch with what they are there for. Yes they need to learn some self control.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Central Intelligence Agency - CIA
A Friend

CIA Agency Intelligence Central

WikiLeaks has no self-control. If for no other reason than many of its members aren't US citizens so what do they care what harm they do to our ability to defend ourselves. There is no doubt some of what they leak needs to be out there so we can make sure our Government isn't overreaching. But how would they know that and would they even care? I think not. This is supposed to be Congress' job, but I have about as much faith in Congress doing this as I have in President Trump, Senator McConnell, Speaker Ryan, Minority Leader Pelosi, and Senator Schumer going to the beach for a fun filled BBQ and romp in the waves.

Post Date: 4th May, 2021 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Central Intelligence Agency - CIA History & Civil Business Politics

Federal agents opened fire on an armed man outside CIA headquarters in McLean, Virginia, during an hourslong standoff on Monday, authorities said. The FBI said it is reviewing the incident. Ref. USAToday.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Central Intelligence Agency - CIA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,