Firefox - Page 2 of 4

Firefox nears billion milestone The open source - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 31st Jul, 2009 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Firefox The ultimate challenge to IE?
4th Mar, 2005 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Firefox - Page 2

It is amazing what small holes hackers will find and use to exploit a product. It was also funny to see this statement; usually it is the other way around:

Web addresses in foreign scripts do not work in Microsoft Corp.'s Internet Explorer without installing a special plug-in

One question I had with regards to FireFox. My friend has it installed on his pc. I didn't see an icon at the top for History, which I use quite frequently in IE. Is there an option to see the history of websites visited?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2006 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Firefox

If you have not tried FireFox 1.5 yet then I will recommend an install. One of the great new features it has is the ability to give you a continuance of timed out connections. For instance if you are filling in a form and get timed out then all you have to do is click a button and it will push the last content forward rather than make you start over again.

19th Apr, 2006 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Firefox Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Well, Yahoo must have realized how popular FireFox has become, because they now have a version of their toolbar for the Mozilla browser. I guess this was the one big reason I had not tried it out yet, but now I will have to do so, based on the all the reviews I have read (here and elsewhere). I'll post my review in a few weeks in the Review thread.

21st Apr, 2006 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Firefox

I've just installed FireFox for the first time, and am currently exploring the tabbed browsing concept. Probably a dumb question, but is there a way to cycle between the tabs using a key combination such as Alt-Tab for Windows? Thanks!

21st Apr, 2006 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Firefox

Good question! I have never even tried to do such a thing.

There are great FAQs and forums online about Firefox. You should be able to find your answer there.

So, if you find the answer, please post it here. I would love to be able to do that.

21st Apr, 2006 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Firefox

I did some searching and found the key combination to switch tabs is Ctrl-Tab.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2006 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Firefox - Page 2

Malexander, was that install via one our Firefox ads? If so, thanks. Now as for your question it is simple... click on any tab and then use this combination: CTRL-Tab and it will cycle through everything.

Offtopic but,
There are extensions that allow you to do even more with Tabs. As you find, install and try them you can place it in the extensions Thread - your review.

UPDATE: Seems like I was late in posting. However, if you have a three button mouse you will find that the middle button can open a link in a new window as well as close a tab if you point to it.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Firefox Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

Firefox nears billion milestone

The open source browser Firefox is expected to pass the billion download mark in the next twenty four hours. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Firefox

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,