Why Are Some People Blind?

Why People Blind - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Feb, 2018 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A possible reason or causes for blindness
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2004 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MUTATIONS LINKED TO EYE DISEASE

Moran Eye Center researchers have found gene mutations that result in retinitis pigmentosa (RP), one of the leading causes of blindness.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C... 07949%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Blind People Some Why

This is an interesting article and will be sure to do some further research. My grandfather actually experienced a similar fate. He claimed that since he had started taking his medications for heart problems his vision had grown steadily worse. In the year 2001 my grandfather's vision was slightly less that perfect but still good, needing only to wear glasses whenever he read... Here, the the year 2004 his eye sight is so poor, he can hardly see two feet in front of him. He has troubles recognizing his family and has begun taking listening classes for the blind. But this information tells me that the symptons can be reversed? There is where I need to do some research. Considering the price for reversion, I may talk to papa about it. Thanks for the information!

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why Are Some People Blind? Health & Special Psychology

New discovery offers hope of protecting premature babies from blindness. Now there is hope of a new way to protect extremely premature babies from impaired vision or blindness resulting from the eye disease retinopathy of prematurity (ROP). A study points to a clear link between ROP and low levels of the fatty acid arachidonic acid, measured in children's blood. Source 1x.

> TOPIC: Why Are Some People Blind?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,