Citizen: Lds_forever - Page 2 of 3

I have been cooking all morning for my husband - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2007 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
In Cozyville!
17th Feb, 2005 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Lds_forever - Page 2

Oh yes, the gossip of the neighborhood was way too much, so I decide to get all my utilies and also a phone and a car. I also went to the gym and I took a couple of courses. I am not sure whether I am interested in plastic surgery, I guess the time will decide.

Oh yes, based on my life roll, I have sleep well and dream all night...what I dreamt? hmmm I dreamt that all the bad neighbors's houses were under water! yes, flooding!(specially the ones that are always talking about me) *evil laugh*

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2005 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Ldsforever Citizen

I watched an interesting documentary about families and it made me think a lot about having one of my own, so I decided quickly to get married a wonderful man that I met some years ago and that has moved recently to Cozyville. He has a great job and we are very happy together, hopefully this will stop the gossipping of my neighbours.

We decided we could not wait to have babies...so after 9 beautiful months here I am with a beautiful newborn named Seth!. He has his father's eyes and his mother's smile. It is wonderful to have a baby at home, although I am not sleeping very well and I am changing diapers all day long, I am very happy to be a mom. smile.gif

13th Mar, 2005 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Lds_forever Archive RPG Cozyville

I would get this morning and I thought it would be so great to have a hobbie. Between the grocery store and re-decorating my new mansion, I realised that I started feeling very depressed and I need something to make me feel better again. I decided to take violin lessons! I love the sound of this instrument and it sill surely bring some happiness to my life right now. Between the kids and hubby, my life is a total mess right now. These new classes would give the strenght and the peace I need. smile.gif I also bought a new car, I cannot be driving such a small car now that I am the only one in Cozyville who lives in a mansion.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 13th Mar, 2005 - 4:11am

4th Apr, 2005 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Ldsforever Citizen

Oh yes, the violin lessons are wonderful!...I think classical music is such a peaceful way to give me some quality time for myself because between checking the work of the maids on the mansion and checking the employers at the grocery store, at the end of the day I am very tired. I mean, I have a headache just thinking the amount of money I am making...wow...I did not know that being rich was THAT stressful...Oh well...

There are some workers outside and we have no water! I mean, I payed for a place like Cozyville and yet I feel sometimes like I am in Downville *shaking head*.

30th Jul, 2005 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Ldsforever Citizen

Silly kids of the neighborhood! Once again they broke my window with that silly ball!. I am sure it's all Fifi and Gunther's kids fault! They are so wild, I think they may have ADHD or something and that little girl that can hardly walk Rozzy, angel face but a little demon inside! When I put my hands on those kids they will know what it is to behave! *shaking head* I am going right now to talk with their parents, they better pay for these damages.

9th Aug, 2005 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Lds_forever

Oh yes, it's Saturday morning and I love the idea to sleep at least an hour more!. I dreamt my kid broke one of my precious prizes and I was so angry!. It is so good to know it was just a nightmare.

Update!: Hubby called and said our kid in fact broke one of my prizes! I want to cry!. That kid will listen to me today!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2007 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Lds_forever - Page 2

I heard a new guy moved to the neighborhood, I wonder who is he? He is definitely not as rich as I am otherwise he would have not bought such a small place. I wonder if he has kids, maybe my hubby and him can hang out while his wife and me go to the mall with the kids.

24th Feb, 2007 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Lds_forever Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

I have been cooking all morning for my husband and child, they like homemade food although sometimes I wish we could just order some chinese, cooking leave my hands all hard and I much rather be using my hands for a good manicure! tongue.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Lds_forever

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,