JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents - Page 2 of 5

LDS_forever found this and I thought the similarity - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Aug, 2006 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
JonBenet Ramsey
24th Aug, 2006 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents - Page 2

There are some questions as to whether or not this is really "the one" responsible. Just because he's obsessed and psycho doesn't mean he did it. I'm sure he's enjoying the spotlight during his 15 minutes of fame.

He researched this case personally quite a bit, from what I've read. He may have come across information that wasn't widely known.

Personally, I'm skeptical; however, if he is guilty I hope they are able to make it stick.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2006 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Parents Rules DNA JonBenet

The thing is that the police said he gave details of the murder and state of the body that were not published by the media. Yet again, after 10 years the police wants someone behind bars.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Aug, 2006 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents History & Civil Business Politics

Our ( highly intelligent ) news media already has him written off as a kook, but they hang on his every move and word. Only time will tell.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 102 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.2%

25th Aug, 2006 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Parents Rules DNA JonBenet

There is something bigger here that I am happy for, even if he did NOT do it in this case, I am sure he is a big time pedophile and being out in the open will stop him from ever stepping foot in another child care institution again.

On the other end... he may seek an operation and then be a worst monster than before, but hopefully interpol will keep tabs on him if he is released.

NOTE: If you would like to read the details of this case (40 chapters of good reading):
https://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murd...ey/index_1.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2006 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Parents Rules DNA JonBenet

Breaking News

DNA found on JonBenet Ramsey's body does not match sample DNA from suspect John Mark Karr, Denver, Colorado's KUSA television station reports.
Ref. CNN

28th Aug, 2006 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents

I knew it all along. Now, it does not mean he did not kill her...maybe he was involved somehow although I doubt it. Oh well, we are in page 0 again. I know the parents were ruled out but I feel that one of them was involved.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2006 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

JonBenet DNA Rules Parents - Page 2

IS JONBENET CASE REPEATING ITSELF?

Just as before, law enforcement appeared overeager and bumbling. Just as before, a hyperactive press went into overdrive, eager to pronounce guilt. And just as before, a nation of voyeurs proved only too ready to play pundit.
Ref. deseretnews.com

29th Aug, 2006 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

JonBenet DNA Rules Parents Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

LDS_forever found this and I thought the similarity is quite interesting. See what you think:

Dead Psychic's Sketch Of JonBenet Killer Revisited

Psychic Dorothy Allison believed she knew what JonBenet's killer looked like and provided a sketch to the Ramsey family, based on her visions. The Ramsey family Web site published the sketch, asking the public, "Have you seen this man? This man may have been in the Boulder area in December 1996."
Ref

JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents
JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: JonBenet: DNA Rules Out Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,