Encounters Club - Page 4 of 35

While I am thinking about how I could meet - Page 4 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2005 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
5th Jan, 2005 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 4

"It can be a little pricey, but it's definitely worth every penny! If you be sure to continue your education, you can earn more as you go along. You should definitely check it out! See you around, friend."

That was all I needed to ensure my stay here. Worth every penny!

"See you too!" I says. "I think I will stay... I have many things to do!"

The first of those would be getting a job, I think, and with that - exit enthusiastically.

*Me out*

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2005 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Roz checks her watch and heads out the door... only to bump into a lady she hasn't seen before.

"Oh, excuse me!" exclaims Roz. "I didn't see you coming in! I guess I should be more careful." She laughs and extends her hand in greeting. "My name is Roz, and it's nice to meet you."

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2005 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

As I approach the building, I can hear better and people are laughing and talking. It smells good here, so maybe they have food here, too. I can now see a sign that says, "Cozyville Encounters Club" on it.

As I open the door to go inside, "Bump!" A friendly looking lady has collided with myself.

"Oh, excuse me!" exclaims Roz. "I didn't see you coming in! I guess I should be more careful." She laughs and extends her hand in greeting. "My name is Roz, and it's nice to meet you."

Laughing with her, I extend my hand and shake it saying, "Oh, that's ok! I am always running into things. I am Dawn and it's nice to meet you, too. I have just moved into the house on 6 First Street and I was walking around to look at my new neighborhood. This is such a beautiful place!"

She talks to me for another minute and then I proceed inside of the building. I see that this part of the building has a resaurant of sorts. I scan the room to see who looks friendly enough to go sit by. There are three people in here who are all together, though at different tables. One of them is quite attractive but the other two might need to work on their appearance a little. I don't care, though. It matters not to me what they look like, it is their personality that interests me. There is one man at the back who has what appears to be a big bowl with a little lettuce left in it pushed off to the side and now I think he might be reading. There is some woman standing on her chair, I wonder why? Then there is a lady that I recognize from the Cozyville magazine I picked up earlier today. As I approach, they are all looking at me. What?? Is my zipper down?

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 15th Jan, 2005 - 5:27am

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2005 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Page 4 Club Encounters

As I am standing there, it appears that the three strangers are continuing to observe me, seeing if I will make a move. So, I walk closer and offer a friendly smile to them, saying, "Hi, my name is Dawn. I'm new here and I came in to see what this place is like. I live over on First Street. Do any of you live nearby?"

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 27th Jan, 2005 - 6:44am

27th Jan, 2005 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Enid jumps down from the table and heads for the door. As she is leaving she notices another woman has entered.

"Did I hear you say you lived on First Street? Me too. Well, maybe we will bump into each other again some time. I gotta run for now though, bye.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club

She seemed to be in a hurry, but was friendly. I wonder where her house is? "Bye," I said, waving at her as she left. Hmm, I wonder what her name was? I'm sure I'll see her again since we live on the same street. I will have to ask her then. Oh, well, I need to hurry myself. After waiting for a reply from the other two people in the club and seeing that they are too busy to answer me, I've decided that I'm going to head back out and get on my way. There are too many things I have yet to do, after just moving here and everything. "Well, I have a lot of unpacking to do. Maybe I'll see you around town. Bye," I said, smiling at them. I'm looking forward to meeting more people that live here. I hope this is like the small town that I grew up in, where everyone knew everyone and were always stopping to say hello.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2005 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 4

Roz and Louis arrive, holding hands and glowing. Louis catches the eye of the waiter and motions that he'd like a quiet booth. Roz just beams.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2005 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 4

While I am thinking about how I could meet someone, I see some people outside enjoying the day. I started thinking about what I could do outside for the day. Then I remembered that there's a new dairy farm in town out on Farm Road. I wonder if they allow visiters to come and observe or if they provide some sort of tour? I think I will look into that. I look around the club and realize that I am the only one here. Looking back out the window, I continue thinking about what to do with my day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (35) »

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,