Encounters Club - Page 6 of 35

Feeling great about our newly sculpted physiques, - Page 6 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 24th Mar, 2005 - 4:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2005 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club - Page 6

"I have a guinea pig, too!" I answer excitedly at the coincidence. "His name is Aaron. Not many people seem to keep guinea pigs for pets anymore." After considering his suggestion, I think that a nice walk in the sun sounds perfect. "That sounds great. Let's get going." After I pay my bill, we continue talking about the munjpets and the dairy farm as we head out the door. Then I decide to tell him about my earlier thoughts. "I am thinking about enrolling in a class over at the university. Is there anything you can tell me about the university? How good the classes are and about the student body, if they are all young, and what they are like in general?"

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2005 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Again, I feel proud of my knowledge and experience in the university, since it was a mark of the end of my homeless period. "Yes," I reply. "The students are very varied in age. Basically everyone that just arrives in Cozyville takes a course, and those are generally not the youngest. The classes are very good, they brought me a passion I never thought I would have before of learning." I remember suddenly that I haven't yet introduced myself. "Oh, I am Smudge, by the way."

*Smudge out*

11th Mar, 2005 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

I am eager to meet people in my community and enter to find a number of people conversing with each other. I am not one to draw attention to myself but I offer a "Hello everyone. My name is Xander and I'm new to Cozyville!" in the hopes instigating some friendly conversation.

12th Mar, 2005 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Club Encounters

Hi Xander, welcome to Cozyville. It is so nice to meet you. My husband and I have just started that new business over on Bird Street...a deli and bakery. Why don't you stop in some time and give us a try. We offer free samples to newcomers to Cozyville.

Well, we really need to get these three kids home to bed. Have a good time all!

Bye.

12th Mar, 2005 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

"I'll be sure to stop by the deli and have a free sample." Since everyone else seems preoccupied with each other, I grab a seat in the corner and order a ceasar salad and a bowl of chili. I make a mental note to find out the name of the person who greeted me and then left. I'll ask her next time I see her at the deli.

22nd Mar, 2005 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

Fifi and Gunther walk into the club arm in arm gazing into each others eyes. Fifi says to Gunther "You know honey, we should do this more often. I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy just being with you." Gunther leads Fifi to a table where they both sit holding hands across the table chatting with each other while they wait for the waiter to take their orders.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2005 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 6

I decide to visit Encounters again today. Last time I was here I had just set up house in town, didn't have a job, and didn't look half as good as I do now. I walk into the place, glance around a bit, noticing the nice lady and her husband from the day before, and then pull up a chair right in the middle of the room. I order a large steak, medium done, with a baked potato fully loaded and a coke. It is quite enjoyable.

24th Mar, 2005 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 6

Feeling great about our newly sculpted physiques, Louis and I decide to take a night out on the town! We head to the Encounters Club for a lovely dinner and some socializing. The waiter sits us near some of our neighbors, and we order the chicken alfredo and a nice salad. As we chat together, we wave and smile at the other Cozyfolks. We are so happy to live here!

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,