Pheidon Introduction

Pheidon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Dec, 2004 - 1:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 67
Flag Posts: 73
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Pheidon Introduction

Well, hello everybody, I am Pheidon or as my friends call me, Seabass. Being bored one day, I found this forum and it said it was for intelligent discussion, so I thought to myself: "Hey, I think I am intelligent and I certainly like to discus stuff (e.g. politics, science, tech, computers...) so why not give it a try. Well, here I am =)
Some facts about me, I am from Germany (though English is like second nature to me). My interests lie in various subjects, like physics, chemistry, computer science, politics, and some other stuff.
So see you around!

Pheidon

PS: Hey cool, you got a spell check!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Evangelist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 23rd Dec, 2004 - 7:04pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Pheidon Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Pheidon

Welcome!

Interesting, I knew a guy from Germany who was an exchange student at my school. His name was Sebastion and we also called him Seabass. Strange... Anyway, welcome, welcome! You will soon be devoured by the forum monster until you're completely addicted to posting!

Cheers,
Atiyana

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Pheidon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to this International Community!

To become integrated into the community you MUST understand these facts or your membership can be deleted:

1. All discussion is at an intellectual & constructive level
2. Before you post ANYTHING please read the Constructive Posts thread to avoid us telling you
3. You must abide by ALL rules. We enforce them! If you did not read them - do so now
4. We immediately delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed upon sign-up.
5. Keep your profile up to date - especially your Email address. If we get several bounces from a full or unused Email address then your account will be deleted.
6. Members that do not post are eventually deleted along with their intro posts
7. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.
8. Lastly, there is a Lite Version of this forum with less rules if you find yourself not able to adjust to the community.

Now that we have scared you sufficently - The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here. Select 'See All Boards' or 'Site Map' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2004 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Member Member

Introduction Pheidon

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I did spend some time at an American school in South Carolina, what school was that?

Tenet: Evangelist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 23rd Dec, 2004 - 7:04pm
Signature:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2004 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Pheidon Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Pheidon

I'm afraid that wasn't it. I go to a school in North Carolina. Strange coincidence, eh? Oh, you're welcome for the... Welcome! ^_^ Happy Holidays!

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2004 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Pheidon Introduction
A Friend

Pheidon Introduction

Halo Pheidon! Wie get es du?

Ich bin der dumm Amerikaner, but I like to post here anyways. I studied German on my own for a while, and was on a missions trip with my church at a coffee shop in Landstuhl (did I spell that right?).

I am not much into politics, although I do science and computers. I do have strange political views though, if you ever wished to discuss such things.

Hope to see you posting on the board more! Make sure to update your profile with all your info and choose your avatar.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2004 - 7:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Pheidon Introduction

Welcome to the Forum, Pheidon! We're glad you've joined us. Please do read the FAQs and update your profile so that we can get to know you better. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2004 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Member Member

Pheidon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

QUOTE (Atiyana @ 24-Dec 04, 11:56 AM)
I'm afraid that wasn't it. I go to a school in North Carolina. Strange coincidence, eh?

'Tis but a small world.

To Melodray:
Hey, that's cool, I have to admire you bothering to learn German, it is a hard and complex language, even for a native.
People actually comment that my written English is much more sophisticated than my written German.

Glad to be here, Merry Christmas everybody!

Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pheidon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,