Best Song For 2004

Best Song 2004 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Best Song For 2004

Hey, I just love the tunes, I mean the music of humans. Which song was your favorite for 2004?

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2004 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Song Best

My favorite song of 2004 was 'My Immortal' by Evanescence. I liked this song so much that I went out and bought the album, which I never do anymore. I really like the voice of the lead singer; it is very calming and soothing. A very popular song in 2004 was 'Let's get it started' by Black Eyed Peas. It seemed to have been played at every political convention, and was also played non-stop during the NBA finals. I do like the group, although that song isn't my favorite of theirs.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2005 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Best Song For 2004
A Friend

Best Song For 2004 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I really like "My Immortal" also. For best song of the year I would have to pick The Reason by Hoobastank. I also really like Daughters by John Mayer and With You by Jessica Simpson. John Mayer was here in California on the radio and he played that song with his guitar only. It was awesome! I really like Jessica Simpson's voice and her songs. I don't know any other songs by Hooberstank.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Best Song For 2004
A Friend

Song Best

It's hard to name just one, but "My Immortal" is definitely up there. My other faves are "Mr. Brightside" and "Somebody Told Me" by The Killers. It's from their debut album Hot Fuss, which I can recommend if you like upbeat rock with coherent lyrics. Another notable song is "This Fire" by Franz Ferdinand and new Scottish band. Their album is quite good also.

dawnofthenew, "The Reason" is from Hoobastank's second album, and it's the only stand out from an otherwise disappointing cd undecided.gif You might have heard my fave from them called "Crawling in the Dark". That was their first hit single, and in my reckoning their best.

Reconcile Edited: PaulRideout on 23rd Feb, 2005 - 2:55pm

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Best Song For 2004
A Friend

Song Best

"White flag " from Dido. I can not get enough of that girl. She seems so talented and plus she has something that have a big impact on me.

> TOPIC: Best Song For 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,