Anna Nicole Smith

Anna Nicole Smith - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Do you remember the playboy model and stripper who married this 89 years old guy when she was 26 years old?. She loses $88.5 Million Ruling or does she? Now that she nd her son are dead what will she be known for? Was it murder? Was it revenge?
31st Dec, 2004 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith

Anna Nicole Smith

Do you remember the playboy model and stripper who married this 89 years old guy when she was 26 years old?.

QUOTE (CNN.com)

A federal appeals court Thursday threw out a judge's ruling that awarded $88.5 million to former Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith from the estate of her late husband, an oil tycoon who died at age 90 just over a year after they wed.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that a Texas probate court's decision that the oilman's son was his sole heir should stand.

The appeals court said the federal judge in California who ruled in Smith's favor in 2002 should never have even heard the case.

The decision comes after years of wrangling in three courts over the fortune of J. Howard Marshall II.

Smith met him in 1991 when she was working as a stripper...

https://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/12/30/playmate...e.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2004 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Smith Nicole Anna

Does this mean that she loses all of the money from her late husband? Was he only worth the 88.5 million? If so, she may be in for a rude awakening as she has been living the high life ever since his death. She recently had a television reality show, and is also a spokesperson for the diet system TrimSpa. She may still have some money to fall back too from endorsements, etc.

31st Dec, 2004 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Was he only worth the 88.5 million?

No, but that's the amount she got from a judge. She should have 0 dollars because her husband did not leave her a penny.

She may still have some money to fall back too from endorsements, etc.

Oh yeah, but women like her are not satisfy with pocket change, they want more.... undecided.gif

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith
A Friend

Smith Nicole Anna

Why such interest in Anna Nicole Smith? What has she accomplished? Every time we see her on TV she seems to be stoned out of her skull or is she really that....

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith
A Friend

Smith Nicole Anna

I like her ! Is unfair not to get anything... especially that the old man left her a lot but his son denied that he was in the right state of mind. In what sick world we live in tongue.gif

3rd Jan, 2005 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith

Seems to me if he married her, and the changed his will to leave her money...she should get it. Even if he didn't change his will, she was his wife, legally. In the US, that means she is entitled to a certain portion of his estate. I don't care how unpopular she is, I think she should get some of his estate.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 3rd Jan, 2005 - 5:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2005 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith

especially that the old man left her a lot but his son denied that he was in the right state of mind

I thought the guy (the husband) on his will specifically did not leave her a dime.

3rd Jan, 2005 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I am not sure. I always thought he did leave her money and his son was contesting it. Does anyone else know for sure?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Anna Nicole Smith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,