Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 4 of 16

I agree, my mood makes all the difference. - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Dec, 2006 - 5:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2006 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 4

Its hard to say. I like Comedy a lot but there is a lot of comedy that sucks. Same with any Genre, so I don't look at movies by Genre just if they are good are not.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Genre Movie Favorite Your

Ultimately, my favourite genre in movies is horror. I love the good old classic horror movies like Friday the 13th and the TCM series. The most recent horror movie I loved was the sequel to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre which was made in 2005.... awesome movie!

18th Mar, 2006 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I watch all kinds of movies, although that's primarily due to the fact that I'm not a movies person, I'm more of a bookperson and reading, and writing of course. Probably due to the fact that I think words are actually a lot better in description rather than that of movies. A good and strong example would be the Harry Potters, although that could be reduced to the fact that it was meant to be a novel.

Sorry if I went off topic. tongue.gif

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2006 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Genre Movie Favorite Your

I love movies, watch them all the time... I chose comedy, because that is what I watch the most of, but my favorite movies are Pirates of the Caribbean, The Godfather, Scarface, The Big Lebowski, Indiana Jones Trilogy, the original Star Wars Trilogy, Field of Dreams, Bull Durham, and Batman Begins. I have really gotten into these comic book movies the last few years, but I have to say Batman Begins is the best movie I have seen in the last couple of years. I did really enjoy Bubba Ho-tep, I recommend it highly, if you like Bruce Campbell in B-Movies...

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Genre Movie Favorite Your

I had to go with comedy. Honestly, who does not like to laugh? However, science fiction did come at a close second and I spent much time debating over the two (Approximately 1.05 seconds). I guess the best type of movies for me would have to be the humorous science fiction types. Like all of those hilariously cheesy low-budget movies you see on the Scifi channel.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2006 - 8:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I had to say sci-fi/fantasy minus the sci-fi part. Give me a book, movie, video game or tv show set in medieval times with dragons, elves, dwarves and wizards and I'm happy as a clam.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 4

Horror has to be my absolute favorite, because for me, there is nothing like the feeling of being scared. I have seen just about every horror film there is and always look forward to seeing more. Though, I must say that I do enjoy all types of genres; it just depends on what kind of mood I am in.

29th Dec, 2006 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

I agree, my mood makes all the difference. It's a really hard call to make but I choose thriller. I love the suspense and intrigue that comes with a good thriller. I agree with those that said the genre is not as important as the quality of the movie.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,