Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 5 of 15

I would have to say Horror/Sci Fi. But I am - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th May, 2008 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2007 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 5

My preferred genre would be Action / Adventure simply due to my love for martial arts films.
My Favorite actor at the moment is Tony Jaa from "Ong Bak, Warrior King and Spirited Warrior) I think he is truly amazing.
My other Favorite are the usual Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chow Yun Fat and so on so forth.

My Favorite film(s) are The Lord of the Rings Two Towers and Return of the King. id say they fall under fantasy as well as the action genre. witch makes it a difficult choice.

But at the end of the day all genre's have their blockbusters in my mind, I could maybe select a film from each category that I find truly amazing.
I just generally love films

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2007 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Genre Movie Favorite Your

I don't want to sound offensive, but I don't think there should be a "religious" voting button as this is not really a film genre in it's own right.

Eg. "The Passion of the Christ" is a historical religious drama in the same sense that "Schindler's list" is a war-time historical drama but they would both count as dramas.

"Bruce Almighty" is a religious comedy, but would count as a comedy. Etc

12th Oct, 2007 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Give me scifi and fantasy any day. Sometimes a good action is cool but nothing can beat scifi like the Matrix or fantasy like LOR.

12th Oct, 2007 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Genre Movie Favorite Your

I really like a good romance, or comedy, the 2 together combined are few and far between, so I try to go to see them at the cinema when a good one has been released.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2007 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Genre Movie Favorite Your

Is Sci-Fi/Horror/Action a genre? My favorite movies are the Underworld movies. Vampires and werewolves have always mystified me. The character of Michel would be the one fantasy creature I would love to be. Perfect blood, uninhibited strength, I can only wish. And I mean, come on, what male human doesn't like the view of Kate Beckensale in a leather jumpsuit and heels? If anyone ever wants to discuss the movies, I'm starting a new thread soon.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

8th Dec, 2007 - 9:19am / Post ID: #

QUOTE (JB @ 2-Jan 05, 4:29 PM)
That is my favorite since a well made religious film will stay on my mind above all else.

Thanks JB for editing the poll because that is the first thing I looked for. I agree with your statement above as well--it seems a good religious or family film changes something inside more so than anything else. I do like other genres as well but will always pick religious over anything else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2007 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 5

I chose Horror. I can't get over the feeling of dread and fear when watching any horror movie. When the movie is over you get that rush of pride for watching the movie/tv. I would have to say my favorite horror movies are the Saw series, Resident Evil, and Snakes on a Plane (more action than horror). Some other favorites that are not horror would be: Nightmare Before Christmas, Transformers, and the Fast and the Furious trilogy.

Post Date: 11th May, 2008 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I would have to say Horror/Sci Fi. But I am also into nostalgia! My favorites are the classic horror movies of the thirties and forties!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,