Google Chrome Browser

Google Chrome Browser - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Sep, 2008 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2008 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Google Chrome Browser

Google launches internet browser

Search engine Google is launching an open source web browser, Chrome, to compete with Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2008 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Browser Chrome Google

It will be interesting to see how well it performs. I would expect it to be a good browser. www.google.com/chrome I think it will be found at once released.

2nd Sep, 2008 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Google Chrome Browser Gaming Video & Issues Computer

My only concern is if they are using it to track user movements. Google has been known to do that.

3rd Sep, 2008 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Browser Chrome Google

That is always a concern I have with any company. It is amazing how much information is out there just based on credit and debit cards alone let alone starting in on the internet. I miss privacy.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Google Chrome Browser
A Friend

Browser Chrome Google

Privacy is becoming more and more something of the past. I find it interesting on how much junk mail I am getting with this screen name. smile.gif I hope that this new browser does not track too much movement.

4th Sep, 2008 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Google Chrome Browser

They were discussing it this morning on NPR. It doesn't sound like they expect it to make a big dent in Microsoft's market share. What they did predict was that if its new technology proves itself then we should see Microsoft adapt some of the same features to Explorer - particularly the speed features.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2008 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Google Chrome Browser

Check what I just saw on a Thread in one of our sister Communities: Chrome Will Log Every Keystroke.

4th Sep, 2008 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Google Chrome Browser Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Despite being scared by the transvestite I thought it was interesting that they are reserving so many rights. I see it that they are going to get people in because of the nice clean browser then bombard them with the same junk Microsoft does now.

I personally would shut off the suggestion function in the browser I never have liked it in any browser.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Google Chrome Browser

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,