Dinner For One

Dinner One - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th May, 2006 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2005 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dinner For One

GOING SOLO -- COOKING FOR ONE CAN BE FUN

Living alone makes for interesting meals. Dinner can be a bowl of cereal and milk, last night's leftovers, drive-through fast food, or a home-cooked, three-course meal. There's no one eating style that fits everyone.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...12347%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2005 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

One Dinner

I very often have a bowl of cereal for dinner. Or some pasta with bottled sauce. When I do cook, I end up eating the same meal all week and still I usually end up throwing some away.

My favorite solo dinner...ICE CREAM!

16th Feb, 2005 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Dinner For One Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If I have to cook for myself I try to do something fast like pasta with lots of italian seasoning or just a tuna sandwich.

17th Feb, 2005 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

One Dinner

My favorite dinner for one is tuna fish sandwiches with Doritos! It is easy to prepare and quite tasty, and healthy (well maybe not the Doritos).

17th Feb, 2005 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

One Dinner

Malexander, with the amount of mayo going with that tuna sandwich, I don't think that dinner is healthy at all laugh.gif

Depending on my mood, I may even make a big dinner just for me...you know, steak, mash potatoes, cole slaw, corn...yummy! (I know..not healthy either) *wink* Oh well...

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 17th Feb, 2005 - 8:19pm

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2005 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Dinner For One
A Friend

Dinner For One

That's why you use wheat bread to compensate for the mayo. **looks around suspiciously**

Usually when it's just me eating, I'll make soup and maybe a grilled cheese sandwich.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2006 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Dinner One

If I am eating by myself, I normally would make a jacket potato, with prawns and mayonnaise, or sometimes tinned tuna with sweet corn and mayonnaise.

My favorite eat for 1 dessert, has to be tinned cherry pie filling with tinned thick cream, beautiful, I know it's not very healthy, but the taste compensates for the guilt laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Dinner For One

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,