Milles Bournes Card Game

Milles Bournes Card Game - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2005 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2005 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Milles Bournes Card Game
A Friend

Milles Bournes Card Game

We got this card game for Chrismas also and it is a lot of fun! Here is a description of the game:

Mille Bornes Card Game by Winning Moves.  You're in a cross-country auto rally through France, and it's filled with real-life traffic hazards.  You've run out of gas - do you have a Gasoline card?  You've got a flat tire - have you got a spare?  Use the deck's special cards to overcome hazards and put obstacles in your opponents' path.  Stop them with a Red Light, impose a Speed Limit, cause a Breakdown.  But watch out - they're trying to do the same to you!  MILLE BORNES . . . Fasten your seat belts for some non-stop action on the road! Contains: 104 cards and instruction folder with score sheets For 2,3,4 or 6 Players, Ages 8 to Adult

For information posted here click HERE for the website. The game usually costs $9.95.

It was a bit confusing for me to learn at first, but once we got into playing, the game was easy to catch onto. You or your team is trying to get to win by reaching 700 or 1000 miles first, depending upon how may people are playing, by playing mileage cards for yourself or your team. Mileage cards come in 25, 50, 75, 100, and 200 miles. The game has many obstacles, as described above, which provides the fun twists and turns. The game is pretty kid friendly above age 8, like it says. My 6 year old can't really figure out how to play, even though he wants to join the fun, so we let him play with one of us. It's a good family game, in my opinion, if you have older children.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 2nd Mar, 2005 - 6:45am

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2005 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Game Card Bournes Milles

I haven't played this game as a card game, but I have played a computer version of it a lot. It really is very fun. Now I need to get the card version of it, as I am sure my children will also love it.

> TOPIC: Milles Bournes Card Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,