The Unhappy Rap Artist

The Unhappy Rap Artist - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Mar, 2005 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Life at the top is lonely isn't it? However, if you are not smart enough to know when you are alone, well, that is a different story.
4th Mar, 2005 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

The Unhappy Rap Artist

I was recently watching an interview on BET (at the gym) where 50 Cent was being asked about his life and happiness. The interviewer was noticing and surprisingly commenting on how unhappy he looked and that he experienced the same while interviewing Eminem. Interestingly enough 50 Cent was asked where he lived and he explained that he bought Mike Tyson's home (18 bedrooms) and that he lives there alone. His mother died and he never knew his father. When asked if he thought it was lonely being at the top he replied something to the effect of it being 'cool'. For me, I do not know if 50 Cent sees it, but living in an 18 bedroom mansion by yourself is not really a bucket of joy. What do you think? Are these rapist with all their money, cars, women and jewelry really happy?

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2005 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Artist Rap Unhappy The

My philosophy is that there isn't enough money in this world to make some completely happy. In fact, the more money you come into, the lonelier it gets, because now you have removed yourself from the majority of the population because of your wealth. I would think a lot of these rappers think they are happy because they can buy whatever they want, but when it comes down to it, if they had an unhappy childhood, and know don't have a loving family, they are ultimately not happy.
There is a show on MTV called 'Cribs' where MTV will go to a celebrity's house and they take a tour of the house. It is amazing how much money these rap artists will pump into their house, but when it is all said and done, you really have to wonder what they are trying to compensate for. My guess is they believe that because they grew up dirt poor that they now need to splurge to make up for it. We'll see in 20 years how many of these guys are still around, and if they are still as well-known and/or successful.

> TOPIC: The Unhappy Rap Artist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,