Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 4 of 10

Somehow men are better at making information - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Apr, 2010 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Do women excel faster and with higher grades than men?
14th Sep, 2008 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 4

I will say this much to my own detriment I'm certain: women are smarter than men because they know what men want and play us for the animals we are.

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2008 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Men Smarter Women Are

QUOTE (Debate @ 14-Sep 08, 6:04 PM)
women are smarter than men because they know what men want and play us for the animals we are.

laugh.gif ! Well said and how true.

But on the whole you have dumb men and dumb women. You also have highly intelligent men and women. Everyone has areas in which they excel. It doesn't make you smarter or dumber, just different. The more the good old boy network is broken up the more women excel and the glass ceiling cracks. It does not have as much to do with intelligence as it does with oppression.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2009 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Raymon

Comments: I can't say that women are smarter than men due to the the fact that us men created the technology we use on our daily basis. I can also tell you that most of girls that were in my class were one of the smartest pupils in my class. So my answer is no. Girls are not smarter boys/men. It just depends on your level of understanding and knowledge you have from your reading or from your sources of learning.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Men Smarter Women Are

Name: Jacob

Comments: Well you see all studies have proven that men are smarter than women, as they have a higher moral that makes them more intelligent.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2009 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Men Smarter Women Are

Name: Ann

Comments: Boys and girls begin life very equal, but are treated very differently. I think society is missing out on a whole array of environmental variables at work that is creating much difference in mental/emotional/social/academic growth and in turn, ability to compete in the information age.

Notice that girls are far ahead of boys in many areas and yes, are now even in math and sciences. More girls than boys are taking higher math and science classes in high school. While some educators are thinking boys are learning differently and need other training, many average persons (and I feel even those educators themselves) now feel but will not say that boys are less intelligent or simply lazy.

To dispute this idea, we can look at figures that show middle class boys hanging in there at say, 49 percent boys in college to 51 percent girls. However the average percentage shows somewhere around 61-2 percent girls to 38-9 percent boys in college. This is expected to increase in gap by 100,000 girls each year. Notice for African American Females it is 70 percent for 30 percent Male. These figures speak to an environmental treatment problem, not a genetic problem.

In my learning theory I show how we are all very equal but treated differently from infancy. The nineteenth century belief Males should be strong allows more aggression upon Males as early as 6 months. Also giving kind, stable, mental/emotional/social/verbal support and skills are considered coddling boys. In addition, designed to make boys tough, they are given love, honor, respect only on condition of sufficient achievement, power, etc. This means boys/men must generate love, honor, and respect, the essentials of self-worth. While middle class parents tend to be more knowledge-based, more stable, and more considerate of proper treatment, even there I am seeing cracks of less than stable or caring treatment toward boys. As you go down the socioeconomic environments and time in those environments, the aggressions and lack of care increase, while protection for those girls remains in place.

This treatment creates higher average stress that impedes thinking, learning, and motivation to learn (mental reward received for mental work expended) that accumulates in harm in deficiencies in developed skills over time. This higher average stress and neglect also creates higher muscle tension that hurt handwriting/motivation to write and more stress relief through activity that educators falsely belief is genetic in nature. Note, middle class boys do not have this problem as much.

As for girls, the nineteenth century belief Females should be protected is creating a windfall for girls in the information age. Since girls are not required to be tough, they are not given aggression but are treated very kindly and with much nurturing. They are given much kind, caring mental/emotional/social/verbal support that causes girls to mature faster than boys. They are also given love, honor, respect simply for being girls.

This difference in treatment is creating a large Male Crisis that I am afraid will be falsely interpreted as boys not as intelligent or lazy. I feel even with the false ideas put forth by educators of learning differences, this will also lead to a growing caste system where boys will be seen as inferior. The notion put forth where boys say, "It is not considered cool to study", is a front put up by boys to hide their own feelings of inferiority that has been created by society and the media today.

My learning theory has many applications and provides two large cognitive tools to help everyone approach their lives more delicately to continually improve their abilities.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2009 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men?

Name: ROCKDRUMMER

Comments: I would say that its a straight half and half. Everyone has their own individual gifts. Regardless of who is smarter, it should never be determined by gender. Everyone is good at something. Example I am bad at spelling, reading and writing. But it never stopped me from writing my lyrics for my band, and I can still sing the lyrics. I know several people of both genders who are really smart common sense wise. But when it came to school studies, they just plain didn't care. That, or they were really good with studying books, but they were clueless on day to day activities outside of school.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Men - Page 4

Name: David

Comments: I'm in highschool I'd just like to make that clear and I am male.

I don't really think intelligence has anything to do with gender. It has more to do with development and genetics. I think someone earlier said that men have more learning disabilities than females. The reason for this is because these disabilities are mostly sex-linked I think and the disabilities is gained from the x chromosome. So for a female to get a disability like this they'd need two affected x chromosomes whereas men who have but one x chromosome either have it or they don't.

People are born smart or stupid you can say but as they develop someone who had a lower IQ can become smarter than a child who had a higher IQ score. This is because a child's brain is still developing and if the child meets his/her intellectual potential he will be smart so to say. Societal influences also tend to have a dramatic impact on developing children. Children can make someone feel bad about themselves for being smart and as a result that child might stop putting effort to meet her/his potential. You can go into statistics sure but I believe another major role in intelligence is how well a child lives. A child born into a comfortable upper-class family has a better chance at meeting his/her intellectual potential because of her/his living conditions being good put simply.

So, in closing gender really has nothing to do with intelligence instead people should focus on other factors of a person's intelligence. In my experiences however I have met mixed results. I've met some smart girls and some smart guys but for the most part almost everyone is average male and female. Big surprise.

28th Apr, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Men Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

Somehow men are better at making information into something or making a break threw with their thought (inventing or creating). I think we are both equally intelligent but in different areas. The mechanics of our minds work differently I think. Women may excel faster but they also mature faster. Being designed the way we are boys tend to want to play around and have fun.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 28th Apr, 2010 - 3:03am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Are Women Smarter Than Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,