Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 5 of 10

Name: Maybe Country: Comments: The fact that - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Dec, 2010 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Do women excel faster and with higher grades than men?
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2010 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men? - Page 5

Name: Iliev

Comments: Shau Ri come on...

international QUOTE

the CEO of eBay is Meg Whitman- a woman, , Andrea Jung, the President & CEO of Avon Products, is a woman, Cathleen Black is the President of Hearst Magazines Division

Come on... Are you serious? I'm going to say: sales, makeup, magazine (I think you get the point). You've got to be joking because do you actually expect the president of AVON to be a MAN. It's kinda funny but... Really I think there is way more important women than those who you've just said.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2010 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Men Smarter Women Are

Name: Nugent

Comments: Psychology Today article says the new consensus is that men, on average, are slightly more intelligent. Here's a link to the article: Source 8

19th May, 2010 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

This is another case of not black or white but grey. I honestly didn't feel like reading through all the pages but I read the first one and some of the last one. There are so many varying factor here that it is impossible to say one or the other. In my experience I have seen more girls who are better academically but when a boy is brilliant, he is brilliant, he is far ahead of anyone else in the class. So in the top ten there maybe 7 or 8 girls there but the possibility exist that the number one spot is a boy. That means statistically there are more smarter girls but a higher level of intelligence from the boy. It also happens the other way around in some cases. What I have noticed but not really researched on too much, is that history shows that the geniuses are mostly men but this can be disputed because women really had no place in society before, so who knows maybe history destroyed a lot of women geniuses.

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Men Smarter Women Are

Name: Brent

Comments: Men and women think very differently just like the book Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Schools have many test and books written by teachers that are women so girls do better. Men solve problems most of their lives they are problem solvers like get a deer or something to eat. Men think about one thing very hard and solve the problem like a good hunter would do. I would want a man Doctor not a women Doctor from the Doctors I have dealt with. The women doctors likes to sit there and blame you or someone else for the condition rather than solving the problem. Women don't like to work in the cold or work the 60-80 hour work week so someone else has to pick up the slack. My wife picked a women doctor for our fist child and she did not make hospital visits so other doctors had to do it. She worked 3 days a week and blamed my wife for the issues with my son so I had to get another doctor which was a man that was ranking one of the top doctors in Dallas Magazine. Conclusion men and women think very diffently.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2010 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Men Smarter Women Are

Name: Dingo

Comments: I think because of evolution men and women have different strengths and if each uses those to work together it's great. For instance at school I found the ones best at maths and science were usually guys, there were some girls who were really good too, but they tended to be good because they put a lot of effort in whereas the some of the guys seemed to just wing it and still do well.

In subjects like English more girls did well, I tried to wing it like maths and science but it didn't turn out so well as it did for those subjects.

This is generalization of course, there's a huge crossover between men and women, but I think on average women will be better at communication and language related things and men are quite good with maths and science. Also I think I read about a study that showed twice as many men in the upper and lower IQ ranges, so there may be more variance of intelligence in men and so a higher chance of a genius like Newton even if on average both sexes show the same intelligence.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2010 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Than Men?

Name: Froggy

Comments: Seriously? Are we still having a battle of the sexes?

Come on, people. Let's move on. Each person is special, and unique... You can't broadly say that ALL FEMALES are better than ALL MALES, or vice-versa.

Haven't you heard of equality?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Men - Page 5

Name: Razor

Comments: I have read almost every comment and concluded some of people biased to one side at the beginning of the thread without even get into a proper conclusion, well actually the intelligent is depend on person to person and basically it's individual based factor. Actually some of people said correctly females have more ambition in learning and their lived than males it may due to they reach puberty and become males than males. But don't forget there are some females who show lack of interesting upon education, I do computer science and in my batch there are only 2 female students and I can see only 1 interest about education and apparently her knowledge not very well she has a great effort on education, but frankly most of males don't even work hard on education it's actually relative both females and males got the good people at education and also bad ,that's why I said it's basically individually based, as a new trend I can see more females more into business management in these days it means they basically targeted higher salary and leader ship jobs.

Well actually I believe women leaders are much better than males since women guide children and teach them, baby site them ,feed them from very beginning why they can't just control the society.they can but the fact is as old times still the energy people got the power I hope it will change future. So we can see more women in leadership role but to be honest when get the knowledge and highly talented fields like logical involve women always tend to got much lower grades than males it's nature ,that's why as usual since old times more smart males and less smart females that you can see, but the fact is though most of males have the higher intelligent brains only small amount use that properly ,and women have will but less higher intelligent brains but both if a man can have a high ambition then that person will change the history ,those are considered as great males that u can hardly see on these kind of forums or sites since they spend much more times on their fields other than think about the thing between their legs or between lust or waste times on internet forums without a reasons.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Are Women Smarter Men Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

Name: Maybe

Comments: The fact that women are more successful academically is true but this refers to the Teaching System... We need an other way to learn more efficiently.

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry for my English.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Are Women Smarter Than Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,