Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 5 of 11

QUOTE (Krusten)...why that part of the upgrade - Page 5 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Jun, 2013 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
30th May, 2013 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 5

A well intentioned visior says...

Will having a saucy character be permitted? I'm thinking of the village madame with my own brothel.

31st May, 2013 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Village Post Play Creating

A well intentioned visior says...

I have a question: is it possible to actually trade items or services with the other people? Something like: I get my fortune told or buy something from the blacksmith and I pay with FP? Is it possible to transfer them directly or you should take care of each transaction (which in the beginning would be easy but if things grow up it would be an unnecessary burden for you)?

31st May, 2013 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

international QUOTE (RedSonja)
Will having a saucy character be permitted? I'm thinking of the village madame with my own brothel.

Sure, that will add some spice just do not go into any graphic details.

international QUOTE
I have a question: is it possible to actually trade items or services with the other people? Something like: I get my fortune told or buy something from the blacksmith and I pay with FP?

Within the story you can trade fictional items or whatever you want but there are no plans to actually use FP or have an exchange system of FP between Players. FP is meant as a reward system to get features in the Community and not meant to be a monetary system during role-playing. The only place where it is done somewhat like that is Cozyville which will come online fully sometime later.

As a tip to all Players, try to play within your Character's current means. In other words, if you own a hut don't decorate it as though it is a palace because it isn't realistic. With that said Gwynedd is meant to be open writing so I will not be monitoring how you play in your own Thread.

2nd Jun, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 5 Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Man this game looks so totally awesome! So many changes in such a short period. I wanted to get involved but since Cozyville is opening back I wanted to save my FP for that first. Just keep room in this village for me!

6th Jun, 2013 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Are those icons with weather, time of the day and things like that supposed to affect us in game play any?

6th Jun, 2013 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village

Yes, all those things will have a part to play eventually. I will also be making a random events both that will visit your Thread by surprise!

6th Jun, 2013 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating Play Post Village - Page 5

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

That sounds really cool JB.

I'm working towards getting myself an image to replace that mirror but out of curiosity is there any reason why that part of the upgrade is so much FP?

6th Jun, 2013 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating Play Post Village Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 5

international QUOTE (Krusten)
...why that part of the upgrade is so much FP?

It costs that much because it isn't already created, I have to custom create it based on your description and then insert it into the story. You will find that the more specialized the creation the more FP it will cost.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,