Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 2 of 11

I have seen the changes that you made on this - Page 2 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 19th May, 2013 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
13th May, 2013 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 2

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

No, I am using "GM" Loosely here. You are only a participant in your own Thread. I am only saying GM because you dictate how your Thread (your spot on the map) is maintained.

14th May, 2013 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

This sounds like fun. Once there isn't any timeline to keep then I think I will be in. I have some FP to spare!

14th May, 2013 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

There will be no timeline. This is supposed to be a no pressure Role-playing Game environment that allows you to participate as you have time. Since you will be the owner over your own Thread you can decide how often you want to update it.

14th May, 2013 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Village Post Play Creating

A well intentioned visior says...

There will be any kind of transaction between the participants? I mean, the possibility to exchange goods, create guilds or trades, organize jousts or the like?

14th May, 2013 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Village Post Play Creating

Yes, basically whatever you want to do and be the owner of will be based on your ability to start a plot of land for jousting, market, etc. Note though, the more Threads you start the more people will interact with you if they want to get involved in your offering.

Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Creating A Play By Post Village
A Friend

Creating A Play By Post Village

This sounds like something that can be a relaxing a fun time and kind of similar to cozyville. I would be interested in joining this village.

19th May, 2013 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Creating Play Post Village - Page 2

It Has Started!

You can see things are already taking shape. Here is what has been done so far:

1. New Board created. It will be known as: Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post RPG
2. I have moved my Tavern Thread from the Member Wars Board to here. My Tavern Thread is a good example of the potential for here as a pure Play By Post environment.
3. The layout is all based on a Medieval Village. In the Board's Index you can see an Iframe with a pseudo map. It is intended that this Map will be Updated as more people join.
4. The idea here is for a HUMOROUS and relaxing place where you can customize your Thread and write what you will.

More to come...

19th May, 2013 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating Play Post Village Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 2

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

I have seen the changes that you made on this new board JB. I thought this looks very nice especially the map and the background you made. I believe you used a program that uses good graphics to make maps right? What program did you used?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,