Halle Berry

Halle Berry - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2003 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Halle Berry
24th May, 2003 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Some of the guys seem to go wild when they see a Halley Berry movie, but what do you think? Is she all that? What about her acting?

PS> I did not have time to check her stats, so if anyone like to post it, have fun.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2003 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Berry Halle

Here is some info about her:

Birthdate: August 14, 1968

Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio

Occupations: Actor, Model

Claim to Fame: Played Vivian in Spike Lee's Jungle Fever (1991)

Husband: Eric Benet, singer; born 1967; married 2001; has daughter
from previous relationship Shemar Moore, actor; featured on The Young and the Restless.
Husband: David Justice, professional baseball player with the Atlanta Braves; married January 1993; divorced 1997.

Family: Father: Jerome Berry, former hospital attendant; African American Mother Judith Berry (nee Hawkins), retired psychiatric nurse; Caucasian . Sister: Heidi; older; married with two children.

Facts: Named after the department store Halle Brothers
Lost 80 percent of hearing in right ear from physically abusive boyfriend.

Education: Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, Ohio

25th May, 2003 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry Sports & Fashion Music Movies

[quote]Education: Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, Ohio [/quote]
Well at least she did some College.  :smile.gif

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry
A Friend

Berry Halle

i saw die another day the other day and while i do admit that ms berry has a gorgeous figure she wasnt all that in the looks department..i wasnt too impressed with her acting either..she was good..but some of her scenes seemed too wooden ...but i admit that i have not seen many movies with her so my assessment of her can be wrong...but if i ever do get around to looking at another movie with her ill let u know if my opinion has changed...

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2003 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry
A Friend

Berry Halle

I don't think that Halley Berry is all that and a pack of crackers.  I'm surprized that Shady hasn't seen this thread yet.  :smile.gif  But as for her looks, I don't think she is like totally gorgeous, but she does look nice.  As for her acting skills, she could use a little bit more acting school or just stay away from certain roles.  Because some of the films I saw, she just couldn't seem to get herself into character.  Well let me take some of that back, she didn't leave me with the impression she was actually the character.  To me, the only movie she was really good in was Monster's Ball.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2003 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry
A Friend

Halle Berry

Halley Berry, mmm she looks pretty hot I've got to admit that.  Now as for her acting she isnt that bad of an actor she could do better in some movies than others but what actor isnt like that.  But she gets an a+ in my book for looks:) lol

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2003 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Halle Berry

[quote] Halley Berry, mmm she looks pretty hot I've got to admit that. [/quote]
She came to Trinidad once and a student of ours said she looks nothing like what you see in the movies. She saw her in the airport, now coming off of the plane and she looked terrible.
[offtopic]:spock: Hmmm... so this means for you that Msslm gets an A+++ if Berry gets a A+?[/offtopic]

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2003 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Halle Berry
A Friend

Halle Berry Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Halley Berry:speaking from up here in the cold country(CANADA) she be a slick chick with a hot lick and just think she can act  thats entertainment one day real hot next day not so enjoy it halley and live every minute

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Halle Berry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,