Junk Food Safety - Page 5 of 7

Bruconero, the same situation that you have - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Dec, 2014 - 1:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Junk Food Safety Are you eating a tad bit more than you think?
9th May, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety - Page 5

TGI Fridays called for an investigation after they found a snake head in the broccoli section. Obviously someone put it there, now the question is why?

Source 6

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2009 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Safety Food Junk

Imaging taking your kids to the zoo and then for a treat like icre-cream and discovered that you have been served poison.

The Sedgwick County Zoo in Wichita, Kan., will no longer be selling blue sno-cones after a dangerous mix-up at the refreshment stand, Fox4KC reported.

Four people became sick Thursday when a zoo employee accidentally poured a degreasing agent into the sno-cone machine instead of the flavored syrup.

The two bottles are the same size, shape and color and were accidentally placed next to each other.

A zoo spokeswoman said the employee didn't read the labels and apologized to families who got sick....

Post Date: 30th May, 2009 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety
A Friend

Junk Food Safety Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Why would a snow cone operator even be carrying a degreaser? I never knew that solid water caused grease to build up. I think the person did this more on purpose and is just sorry that he was caught.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2011 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Safety Food Junk

Why Americans can't afford to eat healthy:

The real reason Big Macs are cheaper than more nutritious alternatives? Government subsidies Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Safety Food Junk

Junk food might not be addictive after all

By Linda Thrasybule, MyHealthNewsDaily If you're having a hard time putting down that pint of ice cream, it may not be because you're hard wired to keep eating it. Recent research has suggested that eating junk foods, namely those edibles containing high amounts of fat, sugar and salt, can stimulate parts of the brain involved in seeking reward and pleasure. In other words, eating that pint...
Source: Health

27th Mar, 2013 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety

In the Country I live now, FastFoods are so expensive that eating in McDonald or KFC could cost almost as much has having a good meal in a decent restaurant. Still, people eat there. Imagine that an hamburger is not even half the size of one of those we can buy for a lower price in any western Country! I can eat one in two bites and without stuffing my mouth.
The quality is also lower (shouldn't be standard?): with the price of two microburgers and a bag of chips you could get yourself a 250 grams real steak with real french fries (those that taste like potatoes instead of fried oil).
Mysteries of the junk food addiction...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2014 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Junk Food Safety - Page 5

10 things the snack food industry won't tell you

FOOD, glorious food. It's a multi-billion dollar industry we"re all obsessed with. Here's what some of the big players aren't telling you. Ref. Source 9

18th Dec, 2014 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Junk Food Safety Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Bruconero, the same situation that you have seen is also in the country I live in too (Not in the U.S), people here are so desperate on buying junk food that they don't care how much money they spend on that. There are some franchises here is so expensive that only the rich people can actually finally fully satisfy themselves there, and yes, Mcdonalds burgers is so small but then again the fries taste great! Then at some point you would have to wonder what contains in all of this "Junk Food", but all of those addictive ingredients can really get you. I guess this is the tricks of fast food business.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Junk Food Safety

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,