Mitt Romney - Page 5 of 32

I would have thought after having a President - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Dec, 2007 - 10:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (32) »
Mitt Romney Quotes
USA Republican - Former Governor and contender for President of the USA
3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney - Page 5

Romney does not stand a chance, that is my assessment after all that I have read online about him and the US Citizens take on his political positions.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2007 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Romney Mitt

Mitt's 'JFK speech' called 'wild gamble'

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's decision to give a speech this week confronting questions about his Mormon faith is being seen as a gamble that may not be a win with either supporters or opponents.

The so-called "JFK speech" is set to be delivered by Romney on Thursday, less than a month before Iowa Republicans and Democrats will cast the first votes in the 2008 presidential race in party caucuses.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695233014,00.html

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2007 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mitt Romney History & Civil Business Politics

Faith and Politics

Amid rising attention about how his Mormon faith would affect his presidency, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney spoke in Texas today, saying that his actions as president would not be controlled by his church.

Romeny's candidacy is focusing attention on this largely unknown religion that has many skeptics in America. ABC News' Dan Harris reports from Manti, Utah, where he speaks with Keith Walker, an evangelical Christian, who is on a mission to convert Mormons.
Ref. ABCNightline

8th Dec, 2007 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Romney Mitt

It seems that an Atheist activists is all hurt over Romney saying that America is under God (taken from Declaration of Independence) rather than most Americans under God because Atheists do not believe they are 'under God'. That is the silliest thing I have ever heard.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Dec, 2007 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Romney Mitt

Romney's talk was a waste of time in my opinion. He was very general and I expected him to give a more focus speech on his Faith (since that was reported that he would do).

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Dec, 2007 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney

Perhaps - as usual - the media got it wrong as they advertised what he would speak about. He was simply trying to say that his religion won't influence his presidency. And I think he did that well enough, but, as you said LDS, most folks were expecting more about what the "Mormons" are all about.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2007 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney - Page 5

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 12-Dec 07, 10:42 AM)
He was simply trying to say that his religion won't influence his presidency.

But he said it so many times in the past, what was the need then for a specific speech?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Dec, 2007 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Mitt Romney Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

I would have thought after having a President who pandered to the religious right as much as Bush the US would not go for another candidate with strong religious beliefs.

The fact that this politician is constantly being linked to his religion tells me he has no hope. His image consultant needs a wake up call.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (32) »

> TOPIC: Mitt Romney

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,