Felipe Introduction - Page 6 of 17

Felipe I not an authorized answerer here but - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Oct, 2012 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (17) »
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2012 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.0%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Felipe Introduction - Page 6

It is there an easier explanation of "How to play Dungeons & Dragons"? I wanted to play and join Dungeons & Dragons, but the explanation is a little too confusing for me.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 29th Aug, 2012 - 7:04pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2012 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Introduction Felipe

Hi Felipe! I think you might get a faster response if you post your question in the "How to play... Dungeons & Dragons" thread: Source 1 but off the bat I can say that Dungeons & Dragons is one of the more complex role-playing games because there are many variables you have to be aware of when playing your character.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2012 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author

Felipe Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

How come when I start a new topic I cannot make a description? When I made my first topic I saw the tab "Description" and I was able to write it and put it when I start a new topic, but now I can't!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th Sep, 2012 - 7:18pm

Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2012 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Introduction Felipe

Hi Felipe that's a good question. Only certain accounts, moderators and the administration can access the description field.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2012 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Felipe

Felipe don't forget your character in FE. You're active in WOM and super hero but we also need you in FE so don't forget. We need John to man the doors as we enter.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2012 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author

Felipe Introduction

Sorry about that, sometimes I get too confused about what was going in FE, so I usually wait until I know what is happening.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2012 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author

Felipe Introduction - Page 6

How come I cannot edit my title of my new topic, because sometimes I make a mistake and I cannot edit the topic back, I noticed that only moderators could edit them, why? huh.gif

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2012 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Felipe Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Felipe I not an authorized answerer here but I've never been able to edit titles so if you need help you have to ask here.

Anyways the reason I'm here is to remind you about FE. Dude I know you're totally active in WOM and BASH RPG but you haven't been in FE for days. Now if you're still having trouble following just say what you don't understand in the game and I'll like will try to help you.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Felipe Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,