Felipe Introduction - Page 11 of 17

Thanks for the advice KNtoran. I have tried - Page 11 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Jun, 2013 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (17) »
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Felipe Introduction - Page 11

Ah JB you like to test people yes. laugh.gif But let me give you my three answers...

1. Ten thousand dollars? No.

2. I don't need to go to Disneyland now, probably when I grow up and earn enough money than I will probably buy a ticket to the place.

3. I am too young to date a person and I hope I will never date a person in my life.

Probably, when I grow up, I will think about putting a picture of myself on the forum but let's see how it goes. But, nice try JB.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th Jun, 2013 - 11:20pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2013 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Felipe

Felipe, if I was you I would accept that offer! Something you didn't consider: there are already pictures of you in the Forum Gallery so people already know what you look like (and, in my personal opinion, there is nothing to be ashamed of. You are a handsome young guy).

Just put your Avatar and, when you will be back, don't forget to tell me how it feels to be in Disneyland with 10000 bucks pocket money...

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2013 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author

Felipe Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes, Bruconero. There are pictures of me in the forum gallery, but the only latest one is when I was 12 years old, and you cannot see my face properly. That is why I allowed JB to put it in the forum. The other ones is when I was way younger than that. I wouldn't dare to put another picture of myself in the forum again.

When I look myself in the mirror sometimes I always get this feeling that this 'face' doesn't look right and I always get this feeling of uncomfortableness, plus, I don't think the forum can ever provide such a offer for a small thing.

Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2013 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Felipe Introduction
A Friend

Page 11 Introduction Felipe

Well then can I have the date with the Indian actress. She seems to be a real nice looking gal.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2013 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author

Introduction Felipe

That is true, but it is only her choice to see whom she is dating or not dating and nobody else.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2013 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author

Felipe Introduction

Just to let everyone know that I will not be so active in this forum everyday now because I feel ill right now (Man I hate getting sick! tongue.gif), so you will notice that I won't be around in this forum for a little while now, there might be a chance that I can a least post a message or two and that's it.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 11th Jun, 2013 - 11:26pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Felipe Introduction
A Friend

Felipe Introduction - Page 11

You need to tell yourself that you are not sick. That is what I do and 99% of the time it works great. I do get sick now and then with a cold for a few hours but for the most part I have trained my body to not get sick. It is not a easy thing to do but as you learn and get better it gets much easier.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author

Felipe Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 11

Thanks for the advice KNtoran. I have tried a similar tactic like you mentioned but it didn't work, the day before yesterday (Monday) I was very confident I didn't get sick but there was someone already who is sick and I picked up the virus, the problem is that I toke way too much diary product which means that I have accumulated too much bad mucus and because of that I got sick. I feel slightly better now but not fully yet, I feel energetic now even though I am not supposed to be like that.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 12th Jun, 2013 - 7:50pm

> TOPIC: Felipe Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,