Felipe Introduction - Page 12 of 17

I've opened a new topic: Heal Body - Page 12 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Jun, 2013 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (17) »
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Felipe Introduction - Page 12

Felipe, you're a super handsome boy but I'm bias. And about dating, you know your mother must approve every single date first. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 41
Flag Posts: 521
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.3%
[+] Gain: 127.35 FP
Charm: 7

Introduction Felipe

Felipe, I can understand not wanting to have a picture taken of you. I was that way, and am still a bit insecure about having my picture taken today in my 30's. It is, for me, a self-worth/self-image thing. Having lived most of my life surviving depression is most likely an influence on it, too. It's taken me a long time to even consider myself acceptable in the looks department.

All I can say is you seem like a great person to know, and I enjoy playing with you in Kittenpunks game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:17am
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.9%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Felipe Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well thanks Stefflabunny. I seen some people who say that they don't like to see themselves on a picture at all, I asked one of them why not but the person say that he want to say why. He was probably have the same problem like I have, I am very not sure where do I get this problem and I do not know how to get rid of it on a right way.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Felipe Introduction
A Friend

Page 12 Introduction Felipe

Felipe, I think you are lack of narcissistic traits. Is it phobia or something? I don't know. But if you are able to overcome it, I'm sure you'll have lot of girl fans (laugh)

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Felipe

We are all beautiful and all ugly in our own way. I think the problem about pictures is that they catch us in a single moment frozen in time: so different from what we see everyday in the mirror! But truth is: we are neither of those people. The one in the pictures and the one in the mirror are both not us, they are just moments of us. What the others see looking at our face everyday is the real us and we will never know what it looks like.

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 13th Jun, 2013 - 5:04am

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Felipe Introduction
A Friend

Felipe Introduction

Felipe As you work on being sick free by training your body you will be able to be around sick people and not get sick. Telling yourself that you will feel better can also help you feel a lot better over time. Like I said it is a long road to train your body to reject sickness. I can watch my whole family get sick wit(laugh)flu and help them get over it without getting sick myself. It is a learned art but one that can be achieved through faith in yourself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Felipe Introduction - Page 12

KNtoran, I would like to know how you managed to hypnotize viruses and bacteria to make them not affect your body. That's a great technique to master and I would be delighted to become your student.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Felipe Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 12

I've opened a new topic: Heal Body Through Mental Affirmations where the discussion can continue so it does not deflect the purpose of Felipe's introduction.

> TOPIC: Felipe Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,