Community Moderators

Community Moderators - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Sep, 2007 - 5:10am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 16 43 Why Join Help
+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: The Moderators of this Community are...
  Fantastic people       53.33%
  Great persons       33.33%
  Okay at what they do       13.33%
  Never interacted with them really       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Community Moderators The ultimate love / hate relationship at International Discussions
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2005 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators

About The Community Moderators

As a member, if you have had some interaction of any type with our Community Moderators how do you feel about them in general? Note: Do not focus on ONE Moderator in particular, but ALL Moderators in general.

Past Community Moderators:

Funbikerchick
FarSeer
Malexander
Nighthawk
LDS_forever.

Moderation Changes

June, 2016 - Moderation is done without anyone knowing it is taking place!

Attached Image
Post Date: 20 October 2018 - 7:33 pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators

'The project can be correct, it can be fast, or it can be on time, pick two'

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2005 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Konquererz
Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators Feedback & FAQ News Community

The moderators in this forum do a great job of setting the example. When involved in a discussion that could be heated, they always stay polite and considerate while expressing their opinions. I have never had a moderator be rude to me, or try to belittle my opinions. Most of the time, if they edit a post, it has been for a good reason. I have not ever had a problem with one of my posts that was edited in which I could not see their reason for doing it. Overall, the moderators here are among the brightest, most considerate, and fair moderators as on any forum that I post. Including the one I am a moderator on! ;).

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2005 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 445
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 19

Moderators Community

I consider them extraordinary people. They "donate" their time and energy to keep this forum going well. They are sensitive and polite. It is fun even to have contradictory discussions with them. I really appreciate what they're doing here.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.2%
Charm: 69

Moderators Community

I have really enjoyed my time in discussion with the moderators here. I believe they are fantastic individuals. They seem to show a real enthusiasm for upholding the standards and activity within the community. I just do not know what more you could ask for from anyone.

*I am not including myself in these praises for I am a mere lonely board mod. B).

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2006 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Konquererz
Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators

No one can call you a "mere" board mod. I think you have been doing a great job. The other mods that are still here, excluding my job are some of the best I have met. I have been able to see their moderation from a different view point and can tell you that no act of moderating is ever taken lightly or is done on a whim. We really have a good team here.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2006 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 824
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
Charm: 51

Community Moderators

I regard the moderators as very fair and lovely people. You guys do a great job in keeping order and on some occasions, kepping the peace! Well done.

Post Date: 6th May, 2006 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,965
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,545.92 FP
Charm: 338

Community Moderators

They are very much that way Arvhic, hence the reason we try to select only the Best of the Best to Moderate - in this way Moderators do not only do what you said above, but they become examples or icons for other Members to look up to. I hope that effect / aura is felt.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Tortdog
Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators Community News FAQ & Feedback

I don't like the choices. I haven't had much interaction with moderators (That I know of) - only one. I'm not counting JB 'cuz not sure if he counts. But the one moderator I know seems to be a GREAT person.

However, I have had strong disagreements with judgment calls made by moderators (But since the bots often "Take charge", not sure who that is).

Guest please SHARE: "Community Moderators" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Community Moderators
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Community Moderators

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 3rd Oct, 2018 - 5:02am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 19th Sep, 2018 - 1:23pm
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Stem 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:29am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm