Community Moderators - Page 4 of 4

That can be very helpful in the future. I - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: The Moderators of this Community are...
  Fantastic people       53.33%
  Great persons       33.33%
  Okay at what they do       13.33%
  Never interacted with them really       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Community Moderators The ultimate love / hate relationship at International Discussions
11th Apr, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators - Page 4

You don't see them because we have coded in so many things that they cannot get that far (For you to see their junk) or we delete them so fast.

I feel the present system is better and easier on everyone because most things are privately handled via messages only the User can read rather than everyone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Moderators Community

Yes, it works very well indeed. I've been to other sites where this isn't that case. One of the reasons I spend my time here now rather than elsewhere.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators Feedback & FAQ News Community

I think over time you have done a great job on the coding and making the job of the moderators much easier. We will always have a troll or two and that will always happen. You are doing a great job here.

13th Apr, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Moderators Community

Thanks for your comments. It is quite effective as it keeps people at bay until we can verify their input. Funny enough, today was a very busy day so we could not check the new Members fast enough. Thus, I was rewarded with the following Email for my tardiness:

international QUOTE
Message: I've been wanting to start ROK 2 since I heard from many sources it is a great game, so when I came here and created an account with "Manual Join", and after that I then entered my introduction. I have been waiting for about three hours to get my one sentence long intro checked, and frankly I'm debating whether or not just to throw in the towel and go back to other computer gaming. I have high hopes for ROK 2 though, and I wanted to try this before I leave.

I don't normally share what goes on in the background, but this one had some humor to it. I sent back an apology Email, the User is in the game now, let's see if they stay.

14th Apr, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Moderators Community

I loved the old Persephone. We could be sisters! She has my style. Go straight for the jugular and hold nothing back. *laugh* The new moderation system is good I guess because I have not seen any bum holes for awhile but still - I used to love to read Persephone going after them.

27th Sep, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators

Since the implementation of our June, 2016 system we have been able to keep Posts free of a Moderator's comments and save embarrassment, however we've found that many do not read these and end up making the same mistakes over and over thus leading to a higher work load for Moderators. To counter this, when an edit is made to your Post you will be sent a 'Caution' Email indicating your Post was edited and a link to look at the message the Moderator is giving you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Community Moderators
A Friend

Community Moderators - Page 4

That can be very helpful in the future. I do not see my posts getting edited much anymore so hopefully I will not see this email much.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Community Moderators

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,