Community Moderators - Page 4 of 4

That can be very helpful in the future. I - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 7 39 104 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: The Moderators of this Community are...
  Fantastic people       53.33%
  Great persons       33.33%
  Okay at what they do       13.33%
  Never interacted with them really       0.00%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Community Moderators The ultimate love / hate relationship at International Discussions
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,823
Avg: 8.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,166.27 FP
Charm: 331

Community Moderators - Page 4

You don't see them because we have coded in so many things that they cannot get that far (For you to see their junk) or we delete them so fast.

I feel the present system is better and easier on everyone because most things are privately handled via messages only the User can read rather than everyone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Community Moderators
A Friend

Moderators Community

Yes, it works very well indeed. I've been to other sites where this isn't that case. One of the reasons I spend my time here now rather than elsewhere.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,306
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,967.01 FP
Charm: 385

Community Moderators Feedback & FAQ News Community

I think over time you have done a great job on the coding and making the job of the moderators much easier. We will always have a troll or two and that will always happen. You are doing a great job here.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 4 Moderators Community

Thanks for your comments. It is quite effective as it keeps people at bay until we can verify their input. Funny enough, today was a very busy day so we could not check the new Members fast enough. Thus, I was rewarded with the following Email for my tardiness:

Attached Image QUOTE
Message: I've been wanting to start ROK 2 since I heard from many sources it is a great game, so when I came here and created an account with "Manual Join", and after that I then entered my introduction. I have been waiting for about three hours to get my one sentence long intro checked, and frankly I'm debating whether or not just to throw in the towel and go back to other computer gaming. I have high hopes for ROK 2 though, and I wanted to try this before I leave.

I don't normally share what goes on in the background, but this one had some humor to it. I sent back an apology Email, the User is in the game now, let's see if they stay.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,154
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 34.6%
[+] Gain: 382.71 FP
Charm: 77

Moderators Community

I loved the old Persephone. We could be sisters! She has my style. Go straight for the jugular and hold nothing back. *laugh* The new moderation system is good I guess because I have not seen any bum holes for awhile but still - I used to love to read Persephone going after them.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Community Moderators

Since the implementation of our June, 2016 system we have been able to keep Posts free of a Moderator's comments and save embarrassment, however we've found that many do not read these and end up making the same mistakes over and over thus leading to a higher work load for Moderators. To counter this, when an edit is made to your Post you will be sent a 'Caution' Email indicating your Post was edited and a link to look at the message the Moderator is giving you.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,306
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,967.01 FP
Charm: 385

Page 4 Community Moderators

That can be very helpful in the future. I do not see my posts getting edited much anymore so hopefully I will not see this email much.

Guest please SHARE: "Community Moderators" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Community Moderators" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Community Moderators

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

World Cup

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 6 Hours Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By martin 1 Week Ago
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Skeptic 18th May, 2018 - 11:40pm
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Jolenta 18th May, 2018 - 10:40pm
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th May, 2018 - 4:57am
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 6th May, 2018 - 2:26pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am